Memorium for Chester reviews

jodys72
1/21/19

I purchased a ring from memoriumforchester.com in April of 2018 and never received the product. I emailed the support email provided in my confirmation order and got an auto reply stating that it was still in route. I continued to reach out for 9 months and now I get no reply at all. They still send emails that mock their original sales ad on Facebook. You will not get your merch and you will not be refunded.

lorib244
1/7/19

I have 2 of these and they both are too small for me to wear. I have sent 100 emails trying to exchange but I receive no reply at all. VERY frustrated that I am stuck with something I cannot even wear

megana64
11/20/18

I was excited to support a great cause. They made product look very nice and good quality. The product I got was CHEAP!!! The material was not good what so ever, cheaply made. The tag on the necklace said made in china and there was not one piece of information with order about the cause or the website. It appeared to come from some random company in china. Didn't even get a receipt or anything in package. Order took for a long while to get which was fine with me but the product I got was completely a waste of money. If you want to support a suicide awareness site find a real awareness page. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. I wear fake jewelry but this is even cheaper then fake.

rochellen4
10/16/18

I had the same experience as the other commentator. I ordered items in April and when I didn't receive anything after 14 weeks, I contacted them via email. No response. I contacted them again a week later asking for an expected delivery date, received a response that said it's on its way and please give 8-12 weeks for delivery. It had been 15. I sent another response asking for the name of the company and a tracking number. They didn't respond. I had my credit card company reverse the charges then sent an email telling chesterformemorium that they could cancel the shipment. I received a short response telling them since they know where the items are at and refuse to tell me, they can call the shipping company and tell them to return the package. I'm fairly certain I had been lied to the entire time as the package never arrived. I only hope this is a legitimate company and any funds made are actually going to the stated charity. Personally, I hope people donate to their local suicide prevention centers instead in Chester's name if they want to do something good.

jenniferk162
8/22/18

At the end of Apri 2018, I ordered some products from Memorium for Chester. It's in honor of Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park, and to raise awareness about suicide. After three weeks I emailed to get a tracking number. They said their "shipping company", which they never name, hadn't given them one. Another week and I email again. They say orders take 4-6 weeks to arrive and in "extreme" cases as much as 8. Note that these "replies" are from no one specific and I never got a tracking number. There's also no phone number that I can call. They just say there's been a delay in shipping and "it's on its way." Well needless to say it's now August 22 and I have no product, have never gotten a response to my last 10 emails and have filed a claim with my bank hoping to get my $40 back. I'm done ordering from online companies. Had a nightmare with TeeChip around Christmas time last year also. Maybe it's just my bad luck? I'd say don't trust them. An online scam review site rates them as highly suspicious of fraud. Wish I'd seen that first.

@Jody Ufff... It means we both got fooled. It's very sad to hear. They are scammming everyone with Chester name. Anyways I am keep you informed thank you for the response :)

By Preetham A.

They do not respond to emails. So it's IMPOSSIBLE.

By Jody S.

Questions? Get answers from the Memorium for Chester staff and other customers.

Memorium for Chester?