Review of MemeJewels.com

MemeJewels.com reviews

Tel: 339-222-5115

lucyw2
7/25/13

I found this site through a mommy blog site promoting them. I immediately ordered their sterling sliver bracelet for my mom, the quality of the bracelet was good and my mom loved it so much. Their shipping was fast and I love the fact that the bracelet cam e in a nice gift box. I like the fact that I can use Paypal of Google checkout to place my order since I do not like ordering online with my credit card. Overall, I had a good experience with this company and will order again.

the live chat agent was very helpful

jenniferw26
6/26/13

I needed a necklace fast for my mother on mother's day. The company offer to ship the necklace for free with expidite shipping. When I receive the necklace, it was so beautifu, well packaged. "I love MemeJewels, the company has amazing quality jewelry that I can never find in any other online jewelry stores. I love the free shipping they offer in all orders. Highly recommended to friends."

Questions? Get answers from the MemeJewels.com staff and other customers.

MemeJewels.com?