Review of Melicplay

Tel: 1-302-319-4668
info@melicplay.com

deniseb327
5/20/19

What a shock to know that money has been taken from my bank account without ever having signed up for it. My bookkeeper thought it was a charity! It's gone on for 2 years. I am disgusted. My bank says they will deal with it immediately and change my debit card etc.
Sorry, Melicplay, you won't get another penny from me!

kristala1
3/6/19

I just got scammed by Melicplay. I entered my checking info thinking I wouldn't be charged. They said there will be no charges on my card. I am canceling my card I do not like scammers.

chrisd455
8/30/18

These bastards hacked into my Account in New Zealand and removed $NZ200 in two monthly visits. They refuse to answer my e-mails and I have reported them to my Bank and the NZ Police. Today I will register with NZ Commerce Commission. They list themselves as based in Birmingham, England but they are owned by Novanoid Corp in Philadelphia, USA. I am contacting Police in England and the US. These pricks deserve jailing. I have mates in NZ media and will get them on TV here. Chris Dunn

melodyd23
8/10/18

I never even been to their website and somehow they got my credit card and charged it for $35.
I called my bank so I can report it and be refunded and thought it was working out until I saw another charge on there today. So now tomorrow I have to cancel my card and wait for a new one. People work so hard to rip people off when they could be putting those efforts towards something legitimate. I wish they could lock those hacking spamming thieves up on an island with no technology and live up their lives thinking about what they were doing to people.

gaetang2
4/30/18

Best way to lose your money !
Robber !

You will give them the possibility to take all your personnal information and your bank account

bradl704
1/8/18

SPOKE WITH SEVRAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, BEWARE!!! no site, cant log in, they made a mistake, bank president is a friend , they are closing in on them

miguela51
9/12/17

This is a total scam....if you were a victim of these scumbags call your bank, file a dispute on the charges and cancel the debit/credit card that was charged

Good luck all

tomj137
8/11/17

It's a total scam. I hope there are enough frustrated people out there that this scam will reach the proper authorities for prosecution.
I would love to just accidentally run into the individual(s) responsible for ripping of us Americans.
I guarantee, this would be his last rip-off.

joyceb70
7/16/17

I signed up, put my card # in and the site says they won't charge it but low and behold the movies I tried to look up weren't on there. The selection they had was so $#*!ing stupid i tried to cancel my membership and for some reason the button to press to cancel kept disappearing. So I tried to go to the actual site to log in to try n cancel again... what do you know?! My $#*!ing sign on name and password were invalid... melicplay is a buncha rip off artists. Pieces of $#*!ing $#*!! Long story short... don't fall for it the way I did!

marcusn16
6/29/17

Signed up for watching Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko in boxing but it's a total scam. Anyone that can help me get rid of bank information and that since they have charged me multiple times.

richardr170
6/11/17

I subscribed because of an offer to watch a live sports game online. It was a Scam. No game. They just do that to charge a few bucks to your credit card. Total Shame

gjerrumk
4/1/17

This site is not truthful at all, When i signed up to listen to music it immediately sent a $1 USD bill to me, The day later it automatically signed me up for the premium and another USD $8.30 bill on top of that, but because i live in Australia it exchanges to $10.88 AUD, But what they really charged me was $11.10 AUD, which i guess is kinda illegal but i cant be bothered following up on it.
All i can say is don't use this site ever or any other site like this.

margaretb87
3/2/17

They claim to have lots of content to download for free, but the first thing you need to do is give them your credit card info. They promise not to charge anything to it, they say they just want to know the country you are in, because of license agreements. I don't believe it. If that were true, they would ask you when / if you wanted to download something with a restricted geographic license. They would have to have that information in their database anyway, since they if it were limited, they would have to look it up, so, since they have to check on everything, anyway, they could just ask the first time you wanted to download something that was restricted. No need to ask anymore.

Has anyone used this? for how long?

Questions? Get answers from the Melicplay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Melicplay