Review of MegaTypers

MegaTypers reviews

18 reviews with 1 star

alpanap1
7/1/18

I was enjoying working on MegaTypers. I worked only during holidays and fee time. They told to download a free typing software, which I did. Then they banned me for using unauthorized site on their site. Now they have banned me permanently. What $#*! is this ?. This site is complete waste of time.

saams1
2/24/18

it is just a scam n nothing else ,it is a fraud,it is waste of time n money i truly recommend you guys not to use this site .its fake

mudassira
2/9/18

Hi.. i'm Not not open the ''Mega'' Typers'' account please my account open?//''
I'm erning the Mega typer............

skkkkh
1/1/18

I truly recommend you don't use this f*** site. this is such type of mother F*** cheater. they encourage you to work, but when the time you will be gone paid is come. the are gone suspend you! that is what happened to me. please don't wast your time. this is really a scam and f*** cheaters!

vasiled1
11/12/17

Hi, i liked this site until they banned my account for pressing "DON'T KNOW" very often. The problem was that i did not used this button never. So i believe now that this site is a scamy.

inamk
7/24/17

please can any one tell me the genius website to earn money i will be your thankful thanks alot. comment me at WWW.INAMKING.BLOGSPOT.COM
www.inamking.blogspot.com

makem2
7/17/17

2017 July onwards no payments why? Its stoping or doing fraud. Before giving payments every monday on wards

divyac6
5/22/17

why you people banned my account permanently with out any information is it right way to do that ? my email.id is divya.cherupalli@gmail.com

abhishekj8
3/9/17

they cheat to us when we work hard they don't give images
when we are trying to type we are not able to understand the image
they ban again and again
they reduce the balance all the time
the ban us permanently without any warning

trangn1
2/1/17

1. They frequently banned me for no reason (for "inactivity" while I am working normally), but when I typed rubbish, the point was added as usual.
2. This morning, my 4,2$ account suddenly became 0.089$. I wont waste my time asking why. People, just stay away from this site.

amits49
11/25/16

Megatypers is a fraud and a scam site....megatypers first take work work from you and when you reach minimum payout limit they will ban you forever.so freinds i would request you to not get involved in such buisness...save your precious time....because time s tide waits for non..........

shera33
10/25/16

They'll ban you when you reach near minimum payouts. After so much hardwork, when you got banned, No one can imagine the pain. Their pay system is always disappoint me. ALWAYS ADVISE TO YOU : STAY AWAY FROM MEGATYPERS OR PROTYPERS. THEY ARE SCAM

shivs2
8/9/16

hlw how to withdrawal from mega typer?

nmao
8/9/16

this is crap and fraudulent, why deduct my account

ayae1
4/4/16

i started working at megatypers two days ago. i reached 0.2100$typer credit. i logged out my account for a while and when i got back, i was surprised to see that my credit became 0.1070$. they substracted all the incorrect entries. i knew and had understood their rules that once you type the wrong word or something they will deduct it from the total balance you earn, but what's worst is you will never reach the minimum rate for you to get paid because of the regular deducting of wrong entries.it's just a waste of time!!!

zakariaz1
2/24/16

the truth is i get paied once than in my 2nd payment i didn't get it and they banned me after few mistakes my accuraccy was good but they banned stupit websites they treat workes likes crap .

karthikr2
9/16/15

I was working in this megatypers captcha entries and it frequently says that you are kicked off (eventhough it says image will load in 5 seconds to enter) and wait for some time. After two warnings, my account got banned permanently. I had 95.7% accuracy which is higher.

Normally, for 1000 images it takes 8 hours and they pay us $0.80 depends. You can withdraw the amount only if you have minimum $3 in your account as balance thru paypal and this paypal deducts 2% to 10%. Also, i'm not sure whether they will pay the users at the end as because they can bann the account at any time.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

its BKBH

By Nick D.

invitation code is the reference code its like who invited you to megatypers you can use c4c9 as invitation code

By SHAIK A.

megatypers is a genuine captcha typing website and they pay weekly the only disadvantage is we cannot rely on this, but for students who can type faster can make some pocket money and they can work anytime, anywhere if they have internet connection

By SHAIK A.

invitation code is " reference code to join megatypers" you can use c4c9 as invitation code

By SHAIK A.

you can add unlimited megatypers account with single gmail id and paypal account for more information u can cantact me, my gmail id is abulhassan988@gmail.com

By SHAIK A.

to join in megatypers and earn money you need 3 things email id::> working email id (gmail, yahoo, etc.) payment details:: online payment accounts like paypal, payza, bitcoin, webmoney etc. invitation code: use "c4c9" c4c9

By SHAIK A.

check the payment details once or try it with different payment account

By SHAIK A.

you may have lost password u can create multiple megatypers ids for free contact for more info, abulhassan988@gmail.com

By SHAIK A.

mostly this type of errors arises because of forgetting password u can create multiple ids for free contact for more info, abulhassan988@gmail.com

By SHAIK A.

due to busy traffic server goes down it takes long time to load sometimes for minutes to work in megatypers you need some tips and tricks which i can provide you for free contact me: abulhassan988@gmail.com

By SHAIK A.
Questions? Get answers from the MegaTypers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MegaTypers