Review of MegaFixIt

Tel: .702-703-6022
support@megafixit.com

michaelb1629
12/23/18

Everything worked great except for the front camera. Not sure if it's my phone or their product. There is also a dead spot at the area on the keyboard where the "d" is.

jayc229
8/22/18

I use to go to eBay to get a screen and this is my 4th replacement (clumsy) and this screen by far is the most high quality product for the SAME price as the untrustworthy ones on eBay, I will definitely return if needed haha.

adamg161
7/5/18

Item was exactly what I ordered, came sooner than I expected, and works as it should. The entire transaction was a pleasant experience.

angies102
7/1/18

Item arrived faster than I thought. Good quality so far. I repaired my sons phone with no issues and hes been on it everyday.

zubairk3
6/26/18

What I order I received it save and intime.i really appreciate your service and will recommend it with my friends and family members.

clarkj11
4/27/18

Paid extra for expedited shipping on1 little item that arrived many days late.
In my case this was time sensitive order and lost income as a result.
Until After I received the item, I received absolutely no response to any of 5 or 6 attempts through phone and their support that states they respond right away in their signage.
I was however satisfied with the pricing. Comparable, and better than others.
And the item seems to be working just fine.
I tried this site in hopes for expedited shipping as advertised. Turned out to be a bad bet.
I would suggest there be a review of quality in the customer service / communications department.
I might buy again if I'm not in a hurry. And sure as $#*! not going to pay extra for fake shipping.

Tip for consumers: Not for the time sensitive or if you expect live customer service.
Running a Site Business off a phone while on vacation is what it seemed like Customer service wise.

karend214
4/16/18

We have been in business for only 6 months, owning a Cell Phone & Computer Repair Store. Prior to us opening, we researched many companies to order our parts from. In the end, Megafixit came out on top. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and a GREAT WEBSITE were the reasons why. Megafixit customer support is awesome!

willies42
4/7/18

Finally found a place with all the right parts for all the right prices.... Fast and very convenient!!! Have made several orders for my small business and you won't be hearing any complaints from me or my customers!!

susannar8
3/29/18

The product cane in at a good time. Unfortunately it didn't work but I was happy with the product and it's price.

aprilj24
2/1/18

I ordered a IPad mini 4 home button mounting bracket. It was not the right size. It was to big and the only way I could fit it was to put it in crooked. Also the home button could not reach the bracket to even press down. So there was no use in my home button! My home button works fine, I've tested it! If you need I can send a pic of what the mounting bracket should actually look like. For some reason so many people are selling this as the correct piece. It is very close but not it!

madisonp29
2/1/18

I received an iPhone LCD replacement screen that is tinted very purple despite working really well in every other way. I'd recommend maybe trying the more expensive or premium products rather than the others they offer.

beretin
1/19/18

I sent an email soon as I ordered the item and they answered the next day telling me it was shipped already and I have to pay to send it back

Questions? Get answers from the MegaFixIt staff and other customers.

MegaFixIt?