Review of Meetlancer

Meetlancer reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

paula1324
12/4/17

The domain name meetlancer .com is not existing. Instead www.meetlancer.org is a legit website operated by different team of professionals for delivering excellent academic and business writing services .

phillipf7
1/10/16

All anyone has to do is read their reviews...Bluefly spends more time apologizing to it's customers for it's criminal policies than it does providing it's customers with the items they purchased.....Bluefly should be shut down...Shop at this joke of a retailer at your own risk.....I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever purchase anything from this POS!!!!!

ashikurr1
7/9/15

i am a good facebook marketer. i will provide facebook like in my buyer good hand.

imranm19
3/22/15

Earlier I worked for Sitekuv Web Designers and Developers, there I worked since 4 years doing web designing and graphic designing work. I also worked on meetlancer.com as a part time freelance worker. They used to make me work more and pay less. I realized this after doing lot of web designing work for my clients on meetlancer. They charged high amount of money from clients as payment for the work and only gave me very little money where I deserved more. I was confused on leaving my paid job and working as a freelance worker on meetlancer.com because I was paid very less money and had to do more work because I was working for them and was not at all working directly for the clients. Therefore, I started working as freelancer for direct clients and got lot of work on meetlancer as project from clients directly who could hire me directly on per hour rates and when I bid on projects. The most I love working for meetlancer.com is that they do not kill freelancers or employers charging them sign up fees, monthly fees, membership plans, etc. because it's free. I read their tweet @meetlancer "we want to bring end to unemployment and let freelancers get what they deserve" Today, I run a team of freelance web designers and graphic designers. We are a team of 14 designers and earn more paying less fees. I am very very thankful to meetlancer.com who have a goal to bring down unemployment and help freelance workers and employers get more what they deserve.

Regards,
Imraan

Tip for consumers: You can work online or hire freelance workers on meetlancer.com by three ways:

1. Per Hour Bases (No any restrictions at all)
2. Post Project and Freelance Workers Bid (Unlimited)
3. Buy and Sell Services or Gigs directly (ranging from 5,10,15.20$)

Meetlancer.com provides 24/7 online customer support to employers and freelance workers and now they also have a forum where users can chit-chat and discuss.

Response from Danish M., Meetlancer Representative
Thank You! We are Glad to hear from you!

Questions? Get answers from the Meetlancer staff and other customers.

Meetlancer?