MeetBrides

MeetBrides

MeetBrides has a consumer rating of 4.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MeetBrides also ranks 4th among Mail Order Bride sites.

How would you rate MeetBrides?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

samw122
August 5th, 2016
Frankly speaking, from the first minute you might think that meetbrides is no different to any other dating sites. But several hours of browsing the profiles or chat become a moment for me. Meetbrides offers plenty of cheap services as compared to other websites. They guarantee that all the women's profiles are verified and I believe this.
darela
June 7th, 2016
Great! Nice women ;) Do what you want, you can break your heart again and again or listen to people who've met happiness online. I will not lie, I had a negative attitude to online dating. But my friend John said that I am an idiot! He advised meetbrides and I started my search. Well, I haven't ever had such attention from so sexy women! It was the best time of my life and now I'm going to arrive to my Oksana.
bobbym49
November 19th, 2016
I checked, everything works. This is an ordinary site with chat services. But girls are amazing! I haven't ever seen so many hotties on other dating sites. I thought that they are not real but when I came to Ukraine, I understood that their women are really awesome! So if you are looking for a hot girlfriend, you should start your search among Ukrainian women.
alexn36
October 23rd, 2015
Everything's perfect! I love this website and design and most of all hot women from meetbrides.
philj24
October 15th, 2015
Easy to use website with a lot of incredible girls!
rickm93
April 18th, 2016
Hello, I am one of the users of this site and I can`t say anything bad. This is great dating site with brilliant service. I like spending my time there with Slavic women. Thank you for your professionalism and care about your members. I even have my own personal dating assistant. It is very pleasant to me.
frankv25
February 9th, 2016
This site is one of the best! I tried a lot of such dating sites, but here I found a lot of interesting for myself! First of all it is the amount of women. There are a lot of them here and I can choose. The second – it`s the price. It is not so expensive according to another sites. The third – it`s service. I like it, everything is quick and understandable.
vladm11
February 9th, 2016
I can say, like a member of this site, that it is good enough for beginning of relations. This site gives you chance not only chat with lady, but see her on cam and speak by phone, even it gives possibility to arrange a real meeting with woman. Everything is ok with this site!
finf
February 25th, 2016
There is one reason why I am here, cuz I am sure for 100 % that the women here are real! THERE ARE NO FAKES! I had such problems on other dating sites! But I know that all girls are checked by managers before registration here.
timb95
October 20th, 2015
Meetbrides is really one of the better russian dating sites. I've been surfing through a lot of dating sites and noticed that price list of meetbrides is tasty. And of course a lot of pretty girls are there to choose from.
williamh146
February 2nd, 2016
So-so

Questions? Get answers from the MeetBrides staff and other customers.

MeetBrides - a popular international online dating site, connecting hearts of single people from all over the world. Don't miss the unique opportunity to have a romantic companionship with gorgeous Russian and Ukrainian ladies. Find your soul mate amon...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeetBrides?

Have a question about MeetBrides?