Review of Meebo

Mountain View, CA 94041, US

1 star

foxd1
1/1/13

Good messenger for online communication with friends. Supported protocols are: Yahoo, Gtalk, Facebook, Windows live, Myspace, AIM, ICQ, Jabber, Myyearbook. The biggest advantage is that I can talk to my friends with one tool.

dianyf
4/5/12

It is good to keep you sign-in in many sites and all the same time!

jeanettel
10/19/11

I love this site. It's great for using AIM when you don't want to download it. Plus, you get to sign on as invisible!

ramonf
8/25/11

I love meebo. :) The creators of this site look like a fun bunch as well. I use this mainly if I'm not using my own pc/laptop. It is simple and easy to use. You can use different IM clients all at the same time. Nice! :)

There also a lot of other sites like meebo but this is the best for me.

ianm11
7/1/11

For the people that have friends on various IM networks, this is a great tool for you. Meebo.com puts all the big instant messenger networks into one site so that you can communicate to all your friends and family at once without the need to download several IMs onto your computer.

The best part about Meebo is that it encrypts all your messages, thus it cannot be read through transit. This is the only service to encrypt your messages other than Skype. Meebo.com supports AES-256 bit encryption. This is the strongest form of encryption possible. Its a good site overall.

myanhp
8/9/10

It's useful for instant messaging without having to download anything. I like using it when i'm at someone's house and I don't want to download something without their permission.

The only downside is that it's somewhat confusing. It states you can chat with more than one at a time such as MSN and AIM, yet when I try it won't let me. So I can only choose one at a time. o_O

dylanw
11/6/07

meebo--instant messaging everywhere - meebo is a great web interface for multiple instant messaging clients. you can even use it to login to a different screen name when you already have a client logged into your primary screen name. it may even work when software is blocking the chat client.

Questions? Get answers from the Meebo staff and other customers.

Meebo?