Review of Medspa1064

Tel: 860.657.1064

1 Review From Our Community

jayg92
11/22/18

I am posting this review after having been a laser hair removal customer for about 5 years. The staff is great and especially Diane, who's work on me was thorough and professional. The overall problem here is their business practices. They lure you in by discounting their package prices, which must be prepaid, and they assure you that the treatments will work, and if they don't, they will continue to treat you until they do. Well, the treatments didn't work as well as expected, so they started offering me extra sessions. After a couple appointments they told me that I would have to start paying for the treatments at $45 per session. OK, no big deal. So I continue to receive treatments, and continue to pay for each session, until last week, when I'm told that now the price of my treatments are going up 500% to $225 per session. Now, mind you, these sessions were supplemental to the original, very expensive, package that was supposed to rectify a problem that wasn't that severe to start with.
My honest opinion, is that even with all their fancy machines, their laser hair removal treatments do not work. It's a very expensive price for something you will not really be happy with.

Questions? Get answers from the Medspa1064 staff and other customers.

Medspa1064?