Medicinesonline.org.uk

Medicinesonline.org.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Medicinesonline.org.uk?

“Keep your money away from Medicines Online!”

Mari H.
1/13/22

I have been waiting 4 days for my Day 2 Covid Test results. I sent my Day 5 Release Test yesterday and expect my results today so I could go to work tomorrow. That is the whole idea to pay for Release test. After contacting them today, their response was only that the test is in transit. They chose the way of delivery of tests therefore delivery delays are their responsibility! After I mentioned that I do request a full refund due to failure to provide service they had advertised, I have not heard a word from them! The Star rating is wrong. I would rate them -5 Stars.

marih65
January 13th, 2022

I have been waiting 4 days for my Day 2 Covid Test results.
The Star rating is wrong. I would rate them -5 Stars.

Questions? Get answers from the Medicinesonline.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medicinesonline.org.uk?

Have a question about Medicinesonline.org.uk?