Review of MediaTakeOut

Fairchild Air Force Base, WA 99011, US
info@mediatakeout.com

lovinl2
7/24/16

Visit at your own discretion but the maker or makers seem to make up stories (at least sometimes) so you're wasting your time reading the "articles". The owner said in an interview that he gets up in the weeee hours of the morning to scan the Internet for gossip. I understand gossip can be real or fake but him not getting the facts straight happens waaaaay too much. I stopped going and switched to much better sites in my opinion and am happy I did it. This site really does belong in the trash. It's trash.

latonyah6
2/14/16

This website takes freedom of speech to the extreme. I can not believe that Mediatakeout.com allows the likes of Nigg_Newton to degrade African American women on a daily basis without flagging several of his derrogatory comments. The website displays a lot of inferior complex towards African American women and it suppose to be a "Urban Website". There are other websites in this sector set limits and standards, and Mediatakeout.com has none of there qualities.

lisac152
11/24/15

Tired of Disqus, the company that volunteers accept or reject your post. I try to write on this site so many times to not hate each other so much, to bring better news to the black community, but those posts never get posted. Only rejected by the moderators. for the site to have such a strong hold on our I don't think its right that someone can come from another country and dictate how much hate news we receive on a daily basis.

teneilr
3/27/15

I can't even read your site because of the redirecting ads. This is the worst site I've ever been on. Everyone wants to read urban blogs but I can't even read the first story because of ads popping up and changing my page. You guys really do suck. Huge thumbs down.

km11
3/3/11

This site is fun, if you don't take it seriously. I like it for the comedy value but I don't always agree with what they say. I love keeping in touch with US urban culture, this website keeps me in check with all the useless gossip. It is my guilty pleasure!! They have some great links to the celeb world and often have heads up on stories months before anyone else catches on. There are a lot of fabrications in there too though.

Questions? Get answers from the MediaTakeOut staff and other customers.

MediaTakeOut?