Review of MCLK Travel

Tel: 0151 372 8866
steve@total-seo.co.uk

timp192
10/1/18

Used them 7 times for transfers between Liverpool and Manchester Airport. Pickup from Liverpool was always on time; pickup from Manchester was another story. Only once was the car at the kerb as soon as I exited the terminal; thrice I had to wait 25 - 35 min, but was alerted by sms as soon as landed. Twice, the wait was over 1 h and required several calls to their reservations number. Once, I had to wait at MAN T3 for 3 h 20 min, and was forced to have a very unpleasant conversation with the guy who runs the company (it's essentially a 1-man show with drivers being independent contractors). For longer waits, the excuse was "traffic", even though one pickup was at 7:50 pm, the other at 2:30 pm.

The worst response is if you want the receipt. It's practically impossible to get. They will ignore your emails and SMSs and if you do get through on the phone (1 out of 10 chance), they will promise to call you back but never do.

All these shenanigans were tolerable when they were indeed "the cheapest". Now with several transfer services offering return transfers for the same £100-110 depending on the time of day, I won't be using them again.

chark5
9/17/18

Found this company online when looking for a car service to Manchester Airport. Got a quote online and then booked it - confirmation came through. The following morning, no car arrived and when I telephoned just after 6 am to track it I got an answerphone. Someone called me back and said they would look in to it, then a few minutes later text to say the booking allegedly hadn't come through and I should make other arrangements. Joke of a company - you can't rely on them and don't do anything to help if things go wrong in my experience.

philipb121
6/3/18

Used them for the first time, little bit apprehensive regarding reliability, didnt need to be excellent service , excellent cars and drivers, return flight was delayed , no problem or additional charges. just contacted them again for a quote in August,

sophiaa17
9/17/17

These guys are a bunch of cowboys, i see they are still writing their own reviews. Book this company at your own risk. They are known on the internet and trip advisor for conning decent people and letting them down with airport transfers.

anderse6
5/8/17

Thanks guys for all the help this weekend, we coulld´t have done it without you. A lot of help, full msg contact all weekend to help us with our timetable. Must recomend, i will spread the word

/Anders

tomk108
1/13/17

Great Service From MCLK Travel. Used They Guys A Number Of Times Last Year And This Year. Faultless, Kept Fully Upto Date Throughout. Cheers Guys

tomw124
11/6/16

Great service from MCLK Travel. They were prompt, kept me fully upto date and the cars going and coming home were very nice indeed. Would highly recommend. Took plenty of business cards off them to spread about. See you soon guys.

tomk99
10/11/16

Very professional service from MCLK Travel. Recommended to me by some friends who use them frequent. Couldn't fault, on time, professionsal and certainly the cheapest. Cheers.

samh97
6/6/16

Smashing service from this bunch. Picked up and dropped off on time, no issues, paid via PayPal which suited me. Would recommend. Thanks

paulag34
6/1/16

Recently used MCLK Travel and couldn't fault. Very pleasant, on time, and seemed to be the cheapest when i rang about. Thanks P

mikee58
5/28/16

Fantastic all round service. Very pleased with the price and very reliable.

peters239
5/24/16

Perfect service with these guys. Had a good chat and felt very comfortable. Safe driving, cheap prices and great service.
Can't fault, see you again soon! Good luck with the new venture, your doing a great job.

simont34
5/14/16

Perfect service. On time both sides of the transfer, lovely car, chatty and funny drivers. Good luck with the new ownership, you have gained a customer for life! Simon

kp51
11/13/15

Outstanding is the appropriate word. I will never use anyone else as they are always very courteous, never later and most of all cost effective for our group. In the past few years the service has got better and better with the prices going lower and lower.

trf
3/22/15

Plenty of choice for a transfer Liverpool to Manchester Airport and I have used quite a few.

Pleased to say this company tops the list as they are extremely efficient. You can tell from the start they have a great office system as everything is automated. I Had to call and make a change to my booking and call was answered quickly and professionally.

Driver was very proficient, courteous and safe. I will be sticking to using this company from now.

currentc
12/19/14

My husband saw a sign on a roundabout In Litherland advertising MCLK TAXIS.

We always used another company but MCLK were cheaper.

So glad we made the switch as they are much much better. Friendly drivers, clean modern vehicles with no adverts that don't tell every man and his dog your going the airport. Why companies do this has always baffled me. 10 out of 10 for MCLK for keeping vehicles plain.

Great set up and our business will always go to MCLK TAXIS now.

marcush26
11/1/14

WOW ! AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN AT 75 POUND WHICH IS WHAT WE JUST PAID.
20 QUID CHEAPER THAN THE NEAREST COMPANY IN LIVERPOOL.
DEFINATELY BE TRAVELLING TO THE AIRPORT WITH MCLK AGAIN.

beckyf6
10/19/14

Questions? Get answers from the MCLK Travel staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MCLK Travel