Review of Mbt2you

Mbt2you reviews

anar
10/4/10

They took payment of £58 as soon as I placed the order SIX weeks ago. Firstly, they told me the trainer I ordered was out of stock despite saying differently on the website when I ordered .. .. I selected an alternative .. .. which is also "out of stock" apparently! .. .. They tried to make me take one of their suggested alternatives which I do not want .. .. So, SIX weeks on, I have not received my order and they have my money and refuse to refund! What can I do!?

ralphh1
7/27/10

I have received my Mbt shoes 9 days after ordering. They are a size too big and such obvious fakes it is unreal. Now trying to get refund through credit card who are going to act once I get confirmation that they are fakes. I wear these anti shoes to correct plantar fascitus and normally ise sketchers. These fakes are actually dangerous as they offer no support at all. All usual labels are included but all faked.
DO NOT USE THIS FIRM THEY ARE NOT THAT CHEAP YOU CAN GET ALMOST THE SAME PRICE FOR GENUINE SHOES.

alexu
7/8/10

I have received shoes in the wrong size but have no way of sending them back. They don't reply to my emails and give no way of cantacting them and no returns details. Guess I'll have to sell them on ebay

rosemaryf
7/6/10

THis company are a complete con. They have had my money for over a month now and they never had the goods I ordered.

A friend got her shoes but they were cheap knock offs.

Don't send them any money.

lennyr
5/16/10

pathetic company to buy from. They take your money then tell you they don't have that product oin stock even though when you placed your order it stated they have this product in stock. Then when you ask for a refund, they will inform you that it will take 20-30 days to refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Mbt2you staff and other customers.

Mbt2you?