Mbit.pt

Mbit.pt has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mbit.pt also ranks 60th among Computer / Laptop Parts sites.

How would you rate Mbit.pt?

“No stock, no money back”

Jorge G.
1/19/16

Ordered a laptop that showed available in stock at their website. There was no stock neither an email warning me that was not available. Need to call them and ask them to refund me. 15 days later, no refund neither an email saying something about my order. Don't buy in this store!

jorgeg25
January 19th, 2016

Don't buy in this store!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here, check fnac.pt or other stores with good service.

Questions? Get answers from the Mbit.pt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mbit.pt?

Have a question about Mbit.pt?