Maxsaver.net

Maxsaver.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Maxsaver.net?

“This is a business based in Hong Kong”

Ian G.
6/14/11

This is a business based in Hong Kong. I ordered a B+W neutral density filter from them on 8 June 2011. Their price was much better than anywhere else I had found on the net. It didn't say on the website whether this was the uncoated version or the more expensive coated one. I assumed at the price that it must be the uncoated one but decided to order anyway. Anyway, it arrived 6 days later - amazingly quickly given the distance it had to travel. As a bonus, it turned out to be the coated filter.

iang1
June 14th, 2011

As a bonus, it turned out to be the coated filter.

Questions? Get answers from the Maxsaver.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maxsaver.net?

Have a question about Maxsaver.net?