Review of MaxMunus

Tel: +91-9035888988
contact@maxmunus.com

rahulb20
4/17/18

I have successfully completed the training with Maxmunus on Digital Marketing. Knowledge shared by the professional trainer was commendable. Gained lot of exposure on Digital Marketing concepts and strategies. Enjoyed every bit of moment.

gardel
4/7/18

I have a dream to become Warehouse manager of a reputed company. I know that with no certification course, I can never fulfill my dream. From Redprairie WMS training session, I have learned a lot. I have now achieved a skill of managing inventory of any size. I think that I can become one of the productive employees of a business.

dollyk10
3/29/18

One year ago, I got the certificate of RedPrairie WMS training course from a different institute. However, now, I am now facing issues, while dealing with RedPrairie WMS. I have called Maxmunus for online assistance. Their instant professional help has enabled me to get back to my work. I am pleased with this service.

ankurs12
2/15/18

The best part of AWS training was the practice sessions. The trainer was really good and helped us with lot of mock questions for the certification exam.

Tip for consumers: I think this is the best AWS training institute in Bangalore.

arung7
2/14/18

Thanks to the trainer for given me extra support to understand the every scenarios. I have cleared solution architect associate exam and feeling happy about it. Recommended so many people for this great training program.

sidhartha3
2/7/18

I think it is the best training center for AWS training in Bangalore. The trainer helps you in every step, a complete program. I will do DevOps course also from this institute.

Tip for consumers: You can trust these guys for AWS training, very trusted and excellent training.

manishv8
9/6/17

wanna speedy course , got help , happy :) . Thanks to sangita for arranging training in such sort notice.

sreejithk
8/21/17

HI,I took training from Maxmunus 1.5 years back for SAP Webdyn pro. They charged me pretty good amount for it. The trainer was not at all knowledgeable and he(Suresh) was very unprofessional. Many times,i reached out to the organization for not completing the topics which he committed. Organisation people told they will somehow arrange different trainer to do the same. They dragged and delayed for 6 months. Avishek /Sangeetha who is working in Maxmunus is the person whom i was communicating. They easily given the course completion certificate without completing the topics..This is the solution this organisation find to close this issue and the same employee asked me to give a good review about him.

Guys rethink twice before taking any training from this organization and the cost you have to bear is too high.

ramesha3
11/13/16

Overall training for Manhattan Scale was very satisfied. Our company arranged this virtual training for all of us and we all appreciate the sincerity and quality of the trainer. Cheers!!!

roshans3
4/11/16

Clear systematic explanation of concepts for RedPrairie JDA, easy to understand and remember. Absolutely easy to understand and follow the trainer.

alastairj1
4/9/16

Extremely clear and unambiguous, plenty of great examples throughout the training. Super organized and easy to understand.

surjyak
4/9/16

Added a lot of value to my knowledge after this SAP BPC training. The trainer was good and very co-operative.

sriharir
4/8/16

Veeva CRM training was really good very informative. Good explanation,conceptualization. Very helpful in understanding the core fundamentals.

ramils
4/7/16

The trainer was very sincere and completed the entire Manhattan Scale training sessions in a very smooth way. Highly satisfied and will surely encourage others to join this training.

danielt80
1/27/16

I found your SAP TM training incredibly valuable on my road to becoming a SAP TM Consultant.Learned more from the trainer in 1 month than 3 years as SAP SD Consultant.

anupams1
1/7/16

As a beginner I found this SAP PP training great, easy to follow. I've tried some other courses and books, but this was the best so far, I've learnt a lot so far. I recommend it!!

amark2
12/27/15

This is my second training with MaxMunus. Earlier i had completed SAP WM and now i have completed SAP EWM. I must say that both the training were outstanding. My humble suggestion to the team will be to maintain this training quality in future as well and customer like me will always enroll for your courses. Happy learning :)

shankark2
12/21/15

Thank you Maxmunus for providing me excellent on time support for my Liferay project. You consultant was too good and very helpful.

jayarams
12/16/15

There are lot of good factors about SAP EWM training which i have completed recently but the main reason for which i appreciate this training is the knowledge level of the trainer and his teaching style. Thx

chandant1
12/14/15

Alfresco training was just excellent, I compared it to another and saw a great difference. Will recommend others.

kinjalp1
12/8/15

With 4 years of Sales experience i was looking to change my career to SAP. One of my friend suggested me to do SAP SD online training from Maxmunus. I was not very fond of online training but after a demo i realized that i can finish this training without taking leave from my office and at my own pace. Yesterday i have completed my training and i must say that the training was very well structured and very informative. The trainer was very helpful and co-operative. Thanks Maxmunus for post training support and help. Will recommend others.

Tip for consumers: It is an excellent training company. I personally experienced their services and recommend all who is interested to do any technical training.

paigef
12/1/15

web site clear and helpfdul. nice

wilmag1
11/27/15

We have trusted MaxMunus as our best partners for many years and we still continue to advance our relationship. Our company wants to have some innovation with the team of MaxMunus. The skills for SAP Support and Outsourced IT support that MaxMunus possesses are possibly unique. We discovered vast experience working various cultures as well as also on SAP tools. We are very grateful to the well-known company, MaxMunus.

sandeepk14
11/23/15

Recently finished my SAP CRM online training from Maxmunus and i must say it was a very good experience. The trainer was well experienced and explained with lot of real time examples. I will recommend this training to others.

ankitk6
11/19/15

Really enjoyed the practical case studies and explanations. Very impressed with the content and flow of the training. Instructor is highly skilled and very good at explaining things.I will honestly recommend this course.

Questions? Get answers from the MaxMunus staff and other customers.

MaxMunus?