Review of Max LapelPins

sales@maxlapelpins.com

1 star

enriquew3
9/26/14

Such!!!! a very nice site. I searched about this and found lots of styles and designs of lapel pins..

estherf4
10/22/12

I search this site from Bing. Max Provides a very cheap Lapel Pins. I extremely like its Customized lapel pins gallery section. I will order them very soon for football lapel pins

karinh1
10/19/12

Last month i order this company overall experience was good. The shipping was pretty fast and the prices were good.

barryos
10/15/12

I have designed some special type of Pins from MAX . They know what kind of material to use in what budget. Lapel pins with rhinestones and even real stones like diamonds and zircons have been made for special occasions.I am Impressed from their services and guidelines.Therefor i strongly recommend them for Lapel pins making.

waynep7
10/15/12

Max is a great company for lapel pin manufacturing, they are very very cooperative people. Their response is very quick. I like their artwork and suggestions. Thank you Max for your cooperations. I strongly recommend you to Lapel Pins Manufacturing in my community. Best Luck for your future.

daisye1
10/9/12

Web site is looking cool and nice guideline are there

Questions? Get answers from the Max LapelPins staff and other customers.

Max LapelPins?