This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Maxfitgarcinia.net

Maxfitgarcinia.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Maxfitgarcinia.net?

“Maxfitgarcinia - False advertising”

Tamie B.
11/29/17

I ordered the free trial diet pills where you just pay shipping. During this process there was no information regarding price per bottle. They took $ 84 for one bottle and $89.00 for another bottle because I was suppose to cancel the trial within 14 days? Which I was no aware of especially because you never know with a diet pill if you like it within 14 days. The money they took out my account was for the original shipment not an additional shipment.

tamieb1
November 29th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Maxfitgarcinia.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maxfitgarcinia.net?

Have a question about Maxfitgarcinia.net?