Review of Maxbhi

Tel: 7533006661
info@maxbhi.com

tuhinr
7/11/19

I was searching for a back panel of my Nokia Asha 503, it isn't easy enough to find a Nokia's 2013-14 phone accessories. First I ordered one from Amazon, but that doesn't had the volume buttons, for what I needed to replace the panel. Then I searched again, found Jshopping, but that came our as scam. Then finally I found Maxbhi. Ordered prepaid, delivery took 10 days, but worth it. Best fitted back panel I've ever get to make my good old Nokia 503 alive!

soumiks
7/11/19

Delevery time is so promising. I received that day which was mentioned in the site.
Delivered through a renouned courier service.

ansumana
7/11/19

Your dispatch time was very less , this is the reason your products delivered on time
Product packaging was very good.

ms620
7/11/19

It's a good site and the product purchased is serving the purpose for which I ordered it. The part wasn't available anywhere and then the Maxbhi came to rescue. Thanks Maxbhi.com

arshada9
7/11/19

i purchase my mobile meizu m2 touch screen digitizer which was not found any website and any store of mobile accessories. this item is found on maxbhi.com and price of this item is very reasonable. Item is also compatible in my mobile.

premsagarp
7/10/19

Maxbhi products are great. They provide fast delivery as well. Packaging is also decent. It is fast and secure. I like the services they provide.

premr6
7/10/19

Maxbhi.com is very helpful to find required particular part of any mobile and have compatible features to check by the user and have various payment method also very best option of giving cash back which is very worthy amount.
Now this feature like giving feedback and giving gift. Looking forward to more parts to buy... From maxbhi.com

safdaru
7/10/19

I got Display with touch within 2 days. And it is working without any problem for more than 7 days. I got V. good experience and wish such consumer Caring, friendly shud b on rise

lalits19
7/10/19

Excellent Site to buy Cell Phone parts, no need to take toll from hefty service centers. buy the product from Maxbhi

mukeshk26
7/10/19

very nice experience with the maxbhi and my order is received on timely and compatible with my phones

ashishk51
7/9/19

Very Good services and very good products, for refurbishing my first Android phone ( purchased from my first salary) I ordered some parts,its fits properly and made my phone new. Delivered within 3 days of order. Thank you Maxbhi.

akashs36
7/7/19

PRODUCT WAS AWESOME AND COMPLETELY COMPATIBLE WITH MY DEVICE...
QUALITY WAS GOOD AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY MAXBHI WAS ALSO APPLAUDABLE

sks13
7/7/19

Front camera position is not 100 % perfect.It is having 1% mismatch
But except that touch and brightness is worth the price. Got this display at 1039 and installed by me at my home.

Overall happy at this pricing.

vivekv11
7/5/19

Osm quality, quick dilivary, glass is perfect, must order from Maxbhi, Product was cheaper than other stores and after ordering it the dilivary was fast, The main thing is the quality and free shipping option this will help new customers and I will also recommend that reviewers should order their Mobile parts from here Maxbhi. Com.

arpits7
7/5/19

I have purchased a tenor e touch with display from maxbhi.com for my mobile phone
and i am very happy with this product
and product is working like original

rajjank

Good quality super packing
Fast delivery
And normal rate.
I impressed this service because front cam is fit in my handset.

phanib2
7/5/19

Recently I purchased Moto x4 combo touch for RS 1900 and given outside repair shops for replacement they taken Rs 300 .So I saved around RS 2000 thank you maxabhi.

pramodk13
7/5/19

Genuine product for my phone
Working perfectly
I ordered charging flex board fir my reddi note 3 which is working fine

mohits36
7/5/19

i bought a samsung galaxy A 50 camera lens it was good and in reasnabel price.this app is good for mobile parts and they are giving original products.

bijayataa
7/5/19

The products available at Maxbhi are good and genuine products..They are available at reasonable prices...

himanshuy2
7/5/19

I recieved a glass front for my phone whichwas incredibly compatible with my phone. The delivery was quick and effective. Loved the shopping

prafulg1
7/4/19

Good service provide by maxbhi. Com
I hav got my product within two days.
All various products available in your store

turbanm
7/4/19

Maxbhi.com really helped me at this junction for providing LED screen with touch atreasonable price.Thank you.

amits118
7/4/19

i have ordered redmi note 4g touch delivered fast and product is working great;best customer support.

konsengb
7/4/19

Ordered Vivo V3 combo folder. Received defective item. Requested a replacement.
Received a defective replacement again.
Same issue. Non responsive touchscreen.
And worst is I cannot request a replacement again.

NO. Not at all. I placed an order nokia lumia 730 display lens (Order #585162) and paid rs 1215 from maxbhi.com online website on aug 12. I got the confirmation of the order the very next moment. The next day i received a mail, that they have cancelled the order and transferred my amount to their wallet without my permission. I then placed request to refund the amount back to my account, that they committed to get my refund in 7-10 days. The same day i booked a complaint to them, for that they committed to reply in 72 hrs but didn't got any reply. But after several days i got a reply from mrs. Amitha sharma with apologies. But till now after 20 days the refund is not made by them. I have send a couple of mails after these, but there's no reply. Now i am really feeling that maxbhi.com is really a fraud site. I am planning to get legal help from this cheating activity. Also this may be tricky game of gathering the money from various orders, utilize them and refund only after long gap. It must also be noted that the money will be debited from our account within seconds as we click, but refund will come after several months, thus they get the chance to use our money. If any lawyers see my complaint, i request them to act against these type of cheating. Also if anyone have these type of cheating experience from maxbhi.com please respond

By John P.

yes ,I did and experience was good product running fine and compaitable with my device ,awesome Service

By Priyank S.

Really a fraud company. No guarantee that you get your product. in my case I didn't get my refund yet and no replies to my e-mail.

By John P.

Its a scam, stay away from this site

By Lizzy H.

Cash on delivery service is not available on this site

By Jay P.

Find another website don't buy from here trust me personal experience don't pay heed to other feedbacks

By Lenny R.

maxbhi.com me cash on delivery nahi he, payment option is debit card credit card and net banking and paytm

By Alpesh k.

No, I do not have No problems regarding return and replace policy of maxbhi.

By mukesh k.

maxbhi.com's refund policy is only in their papers. They wont refund. Never trust maxbhi

By John P.

they are useless . no COD. and paisevi nehi milenge. unlogoka agar stock khatam ho gaya toh jab tak nehi ata unlogoke pass u will nnot get. i am already waiting around 12 days after paying 1368 rs

By shahbaz s.
Questions? Get answers from the Maxbhi staff and other customers.

Maxbhi?