Review of Maxbhi

Thank you.

Send to Imidetly Bay yuor product

chandramohana
4/3/19

They never return the product and money. All the good rewiews are managed by the company itself. You can file a complaint if you want.
Cheap quality product and price will be like Samsung and iPhone original products.
Dont be fool.

balajis6
3/30/19

I ordered Karbonn aura power battery I prepaid it but they cancelled the order now they are not refunding my money useless and nonsafe site

harshitk
3/28/19

very good site for ordering products.....go for it.....reasonable price...fast and secure shipping...

rajuj1
3/28/19

No proper support, even after 2 weeks of order cancellation, they have not initiated my refund money to their wallet nor my bank account. The support people always reply saying "within 24 or 48 hours your issue will be resolved" but till now, nothing has changed....worst cheating site...no guarantee or refund for your money

sohaibh1
3/27/19

This is sohaib hasan and its my review that Maxbhi is best online service for mobile accessories. I recommend to all of customers to check Maxbhi once.

rahulk111
3/27/19

Very good site..For ordering mobile products...I ordered product for Redmi 2 prime...Perfect fit.and perfect results

pankajm9
3/26/19

Dealing with maxbhi is very good experience to me. Genuine products ,fast service , nice dealing with customers and above all value for money.

yatinb
3/26/19

very nice, i got the spare part back panel for my mobile so saved thousand of ruppees to buy new mobile, thanks a lot

manojj15
3/25/19

It product makes my phone so smart. absolutely msut buy product
I love Maxbhi. Its prodcut packaging is soo nice and delivery on time

rahulb38
3/23/19

I am really impressed by Maxbhi. The product that I ordered was delivered the very next day and their catalog is pretty extensive.

ashokp14
3/23/19

Good product with amazing condition good status of product information. On time delivery.. good customer service

prashantg11
3/20/19

I have order Back Panel Cover for Sony Xperia M5 Dual - BlackCODE: ET-BCKCOVER-34760-135139band it is compatible with Xperia M5 Dual quality of product is very good material also good. i replace my golden phone panel with black it its looking good.
Fast Shipping

blingm
3/20/19

i do not know why others are saying that the site is fraud my phone's touch digitizer came in good condition and free delivery in 4 days and is working just fine. Definitely Recommended. Just check that fulfillment ratio of your product is high like at least higher than 40%

sateeshk2
3/20/19

Products & Services is good.
Delivery Speed is excellent. Very fast delivery.
Packaging is excellent.

yogeshs19
3/20/19

I have order for a htc mobile screen, i got the product on time, product quality is also very good, the price of the product was lower than other sites, thanks maxbhi.

jitenders8
3/20/19

Fast delivery and genuine part.
I ordered for touch of LG nexus 4. I got the product at time and the product is genuine.I found the product compatible with my device

parvizr
3/20/19

Nice service but the refund and order cancellation system should be improved.
They must adopt a reliable customer protection system.

mukeshj3
3/19/19

My order give timely. I ordered samsung j2 body and back cover 12.03.2019. So that is delivered on 16.03.2019. My experience says to you that your work very good and punctual.

vineetv2
3/19/19

Maxbhi is very trustworthy company, I bought all my needed spares from maxbhi.com, and they have Superior Customer Support, They provide package very well equipped, ship products with well known Currier company ( blue dart, delhivery, dtdc). When it's comes to Phone's spares, Maxbhi is the exclusive address to find and buy.

kamleshk5
3/19/19

I ordered a back panel for one of my smartphone which were hard to find in local market. The timely delivery, pricing are the main positives of maxbhi.com. It's better than searching local market for smartphone needs.

jeffinf
3/19/19

Ordered and got the product in 2 days. Product was well packed and was in an excellent condition. It fits the phone perfectly.

manupg
3/17/19

Timely delivery, Good services, Compatible replacements. Satisfied with the delivery system. Customer service was also friendly.

anilk77
3/17/19

Very nice service about mobile lover very good packing of box for safety purposes and also nice delivery time also a very nice products which I found

abhays14
3/17/19

I almost had lost my hope that my LG G3 will come back to life when I broke my screen. Maxbhi came to rescue just in right time and best price. Moreover, it guided me that I only needed touch screen and not whole kit. In fact the mobile repairing guy was not sure if this will solve. But I took my chances and it paid. The touch screen is as good aas original and I'm loving it. Thank you Maxbhi.

NO. Not at all. I placed an order nokia lumia 730 display lens (Order #585162) and paid rs 1215 from maxbhi.com online website on aug 12. I got the confirmation of the order the very next moment. The next day i received a mail, that they have cancelled the order and transferred my amount to their wallet without my permission. I then placed request to refund the amount back to my account, that they committed to get my refund in 7-10 days. The same day i booked a complaint to them, for that they committed to reply in 72 hrs but didn't got any reply. But after several days i got a reply from mrs. Amitha sharma with apologies. But till now after 20 days the refund is not made by them. I have send a couple of mails after these, but there's no reply. Now i am really feeling that maxbhi.com is really a fraud site. I am planning to get legal help from this cheating activity. Also this may be tricky game of gathering the money from various orders, utilize them and refund only after long gap. It must also be noted that the money will be debited from our account within seconds as we click, but refund will come after several months, thus they get the chance to use our money. If any lawyers see my complaint, i request them to act against these type of cheating. Also if anyone have these type of cheating experience from maxbhi.com please respond

By John P.

yes ,I did and experience was good product running fine and compaitable with my device ,awesome Service

By Priyank S.

Really a fraud company. No guarantee that you get your product. in my case I didn't get my refund yet and no replies to my e-mail.

By John P.

Its a scam, stay away from this site

By Lizzy H.

Find another website don't buy from here trust me personal experience don't pay heed to other feedbacks

By Lenny R.

maxbhi.com me cash on delivery nahi he, payment option is debit card credit card and net banking and paytm

By Alpesh k.

Area pin 400008

By shaikhshahnu s.

maxbhi.com's refund policy is only in their papers. They wont refund. Never trust maxbhi

By John P.

these guys are stupids, they are not able to handle the local orders how you except international shipping..don't be hurry this $#*! is nothing but fraud

By sgi s.

Sir just contact on support and ask refund in your account. They will confirm your email id and generate a request for refund in your bank account to concern department.

By Rahul M.
Questions? Get answers from the Maxbhi staff and other customers.

Maxbhi?