Mauser.pt

Mauser.pt has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mauser.pt?

“I've bought 3 (three) MAXELL SR626SW battery's for...”

Joao P.
1/25/14

I've bought 3 (three) MAXELL SR626SW battery's for watches, and since I've paid before 15h30 (PM 3h30) UTC they arrived in the next day before 19h. A good experience. The postage was a little expensive for my taste, but they really delivered fast at my location. They have several carriers with they work, and they will send the item depending on several factors at their discretion.

joaop2
January 25th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Mauser.pt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mauser.pt?

Have a question about Mauser.pt?