Review of MatsMatsMats

Tel: 877-777-6287
sales@matsmatsmats.com

jennyl108
12/19/17

This is the second time I ordered from this company. The first order of crash mats was promised in 7-8 weeks. I received the order in about 10 weeks and the mats were dirty and ripped. Against my better judgement I ordered more mats from them. Maybe because they are less expensive than other places. I ordered 5 mats back in September. I still have not received them. It has been over 3 months since I placed my order. At first they would respond to my emails giving excuses but finally stopped altogether. Don't go through this company just because they have budget friendly merchandise; the time wasted not having your product and headache speaking to the "customer service" is not worth it.

georgeb217
8/15/17

I just bought a kapok body pillow and cover from matsmatsmats. This same product is for sale on Amazon and numerous other independent retailers. Matsmatsmats had it for $50 or so cheaper than everywhere else...plus free shipping! It arrived within 3 days of my order. Can't ask for much more. Would definitely buy from them again.

tiffanya34
4/10/17

Im so upset with this company! I ordered 40 feet of adjustable barres and its been a disaster. I ordered in time to have for my first class. Now its been 2 weeks without barres. 1st they sent me fixed brackets not adjustable. A week goes by, instead of express shipping which should of been done to take care of the situation. And now im short brackets. Did not receive enough. Oh and is a spilt in obe of the barres. They want pictures of everything and telling me I have to pay shipping now to return because I now will go to a local shop so I can have barres up for week 3.

aimeeg5
2/22/17

I ordered a 2-inch folding mat from this company and I needed it 2 feet shorter than standard, so it became a "custom" order. When it arrived (late), I found it wasn't like all the other 2-inch mats I have ever owned or used. It was much harder and more dense. Usually a 2-incher is dense on the bottom and a bit softer on the top, good for stretching. This mat is like a double layer of 1" hard foam. It does not work for my purposes at all. I called before ordering asking if this was the industry standard 2" mat and was told "yes". They were wrong, it is not. When I called about it and said it was unlike other 2" mats I've ever used in any gym, she said this is what they have and I should have requested a sample. I couldn't find anywhere on their website, nor did anyone in their office suggest, anything about ordering a sample. So now I'm stuck with a "custom" mat I cannot use. They don't seem to care at all. Be sure you know what you're ordering, their mats are not like all others. Know what you're ordering or you'll be stuck with something that isn't what you thought it would be.

markd156
7/14/16

I've had occasion to purchase several yoga mats and other related products from MatsMatsMats for several years running, and everything is always perfectly delivered and as advertised! I love this company, and their employees are always very professional and helpful!

stephanieg54
5/20/16

I recently purchased a Pink Folding Incline Mat and my niece as a last minute bday gift, It arrived to me in 5 days! I was so happy it made just in time for her party..she loves it! I would definitely continue to order from this company.

nickc74
5/13/16

I will say that like other customers, it was hard to get through on the phone. But I left a message and got called back and the problem resolved in one phone call. I received the wrong size bar but they shipped out a new one before they even picked up the wrong one and I'm very happy with the quality of the bar. It's the same as what my daughter uses in her class and definitely priced very well!

jimd106
5/5/16

I received my mat 4' x 12' two weeks ago --it arrived in two days--incredible!! It's a great mat, folds easily to carry and shipping was included. Will definitely buy from here again.

barbarac73
11/9/15

I accidentally ordered the wrong size mat. My email contact was so helpful and was able to change and correct my error so I received the size mat I wanted..plus they were right there with a refund for overpayment.

colleenh8
9/26/15

Should have believed the other poor customer service reviews. Took five weeks to ship - states 2-4 weeks. I had to keep calling them. They could not be bothered to call or care less about my complaint of how long it took to get the product. Mats were then shipped incorrectly - standing up, which can cause problems when trying to glue them down. Order from another mat company!

marciaw3
8/5/15

We will see how this mat wears but I thought it would be thicker. It is also 2" shorter in both length and width than what it is advertised.

cindya16
7/31/15

STEER CLEAR! This is a terrible business to deal with!

I was told that I would receive the new dance floor I payed over $2,000 for on Wednesday, July 29th.

What really happened?
I did not receive my dance floor on the 29th or the day after. The company never contacted me, so finally I contacted them to figure out where my floor was. They told me "it got delayed" and was not even in my state yet and would be AT LEAST another SEVEN days before it would be delivered.

What did matsmatsmats.com do to try to fix this problem?
Absolutely NOTHING. They don't care that I needed this floor for my Grand Opening in a few days. They didn't try to make the situation better for me. Instead they blame everyone but themselves for the problem.

I am writing this review so no one else will have to deal with the crap that I had to deal with. They are a poorly run business with zero customer service. Take my advice, and stay far away!

annad31
7/6/15

I purchased the Ballet Barres for my 12 year old daughter as a graduation gift. I picked this company because they were local and the Ballet Barres were made in USA. I was excited about the quality. Wrong... I got burned. The parts were delivered in a week from 25 mile away warehouse. When we opened the boxes we realized that one plastic foot had broken off and the other part was loose inside the metal bar. I called the company with the issue and I was told to write to customer service an email and provide photos of the damage so they can forward the claim to UPS . I thought this was ridiculous since the part alone can't be more than $20 and it should be taken care of ASAP with replacement sent to me with Priority mail after spending $330. I waited and got no response for two days. I called again with return request this time and I was told that they received my email and the part will be send tomorrow. That was almost 4 weeks ago. We left town and came back on July 3rd and there is no part in sight. We called again and there is no manager that could be reached, we asked for them to pick up the whole purchase from my house and issue full credit. They admitted to their screw up but did not offer anything in return or to make it right. I can't wait to get this POS out of my house. They have disappointed little girl and make USA product and customer service look pathetic. I will never do business with this company again.

vickis18
10/17/14

Be sure and read their return policy carefully ! The "free" shipping is NOT really free if you need to return something, as you will have to pay the cost to ship the product back AS WELL AS reimburse matsmatsmats for their cost of the "free" shipping to you. It is NOT cost effective to return ANYTHING, as a result. For example: bought a product for $64.99 that included "free" shipping. Product did not work for my situation and the credit to me upon return was $28.99. The cost to ship the product back was $36, so my "out of pocket" expense was $100.99 ($64.99 plus return shipping cost of $36). For a total of $100.99, I would receive a credit back to my card totaling $28.99. Nope. Not cost effective at all. Cannot recommend using this sight unless you are absolutely 100% certain the product you are ordering will work and there is zero chance it will need to be returned. Because then "Free" is NOT so free....

Very pleasant customer service repress and fast delivery of the product, but if it does not work out, sell it on ebay or give it to a friend. You will come out ahead....

michellet33
8/19/14

I have grown to love matsmatsmats.com. That one you can't get free trials or anything, but I love the quality of the mat. In my opinion it is always a good idea to be fine informed about things before using them and also before buying them. Yoga mats are no exception.

brittanym13
5/8/14

we bought this for our tradeshow. It showed up almost as quick as it took me to order it, I was very pleased. We did a test run on the setup of our booth and it looked great, it looks sleek and nice.

They get to the tradeshow, and people's heels were puncturing the floor. Our VP was at the tradeshow and he was desperately trying to grab something so we weren't just punching holes in our money.

I looked on the website and saw that it said 100% puncture resistant against heels. I called the company, left a message and sent an email. I got a response immediately from my email. He said that the floor is NOT puncture resistant and that if we needed it to be, we needed to purchase something else.

If the floor is not puncture resistant, the wording should say, "THIS FLOOR IS NOT PUNCTURE RESISTANT, to ensure puncture restistance order such and such". What flooring for a trade show is not puncture resistant? So upset about this. I was just sent pictures of the flooring and we will not be able to use this next year.

Such a waste of $600+

Will not be purchasing from them any more.

Response from Gil R., MatsMatsMats Representative
Unfortunately, this customer apparently ordered the wrong product online. Contrary to what this reviewer states, our website does not claim that the SoftWood tradeshow floor is puncture resistant against high heels. In fact, on our SoftWood page (which is the product this customer ordered) located here...

...the sixth bullet point specifically says:

"If you need a top surface that is 100% puncture resistant against high heels, more puncture resistant against sharp objects and more impression resistant against heavy objects, try our SoftRubber or Premium SoftCarpet."

It is these other two products (SoftRubber and Premium SoftCarpet) that are puncture resistant.
cm45
3/27/14

BEWARE!
Will ship quickly even in the face of a cancelation. You will eat the cancelation charges.

jenns10
11/27/13

I ordered a folding balance beam for my daughters to practice gymnastics at home. The beam arrived two days after I orderd it! I didn't pay for expedited shipping, and I live in a very rural area- I fully expected to be waiting up to two weeks to receive the item. While the communicaiton was a little sketchy (their website told me that my order may not have processed, but directed me to check my e-mail and I saw it did), their shipping is VERY fast on in-stock items. The beam is good quality for what I paid and slightly less that what it's selling for at other competitiors. You can't beat the free shipping. If I have any other gymnastic needs, I will be ordering from this store.

garyg12
12/24/12

Taking for ever to get product.What takes so long to put in a box and ship it?Requisted a tracking number but never sent it?What a joke! Said product was in stock and shiped right didnt happen.

tablef
2/6/11

I purchased a mattress pad from these guys. They have pretty good prices. They have a pad, mat and cushion for practically every purpose. They have yoga, meditation, gymnastic, and ballet equipment.

Website is functional. Easy to navigate with pictures and descriptions. Easy to find what you need. Not overdone. They provided me with a tracking number and I received my pad in 5 days. I highly recommend this site.

Questions? Get answers from the MatsMatsMats staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MatsMatsMats