Matilda Interactiva

Matilda Interactiva has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Matilda Interactiva are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Matilda Interactiva?

“Unprofessional and Rude”

James S.
6/3/19

The cost of work miraculously doubled and then when I came to pay, the amount I had been quoted had not included VAT (21 per cent extra). When I pointed this out I got the following response: "about the taxes, it is something that we do not keep. You pay these taxes to the government. We are only in the middle. So, everything you buy, even a service, you need to pay these taxes. We always give the price without taxes to our clients. Sorry if I should specify it to you." ...thank you! I know what taxes are! I continued to get the same rude and patronizing messages. Perhaps they just didn't want to do the work?? Don't waste your time with people who really... just don't care!

jamess1731
June 3rd, 2019

When I pointed this out I got the following response:

...thank you! I know what taxes are!

Don't waste your time with people who really... just don't care!

Questions? Get answers from the Matilda Interactiva staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Matilda Interactiva?

Have a question about Matilda Interactiva?