Massage directory reviews

Tel: 0758705014
info@massage-directory.net

hannahr24
12/1/16
I like to say that this website is good compare with some others that i have paid for my advert and after has been removed.I write a blog post on this website about my business services with contact details and after a few hours my phone has started to ring for bookings.
Wasn't expected to be so efficient, but is proved that is working.
jennifers139
7/11/15

Tip for consumers: Very clean website, everything in order.I submitted my website at their directory and they answer quick and in few hours my website was live at their directory. Now my bookings has increased and i quite happy that i paid 60 £ for entire year to have my advert live at their directory for 12 months. Compare with other websites, is cheap and flexible to advertise. Recommend them to everyone who want to advertise their massage services, or other therapy.

Questions? Get answers from the Massage directory staff and other customers.

Massage directory?