Massage directory

Massage directory has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Massage directory also ranks 9th among Massage sites.

How would you rate Massage directory?

“Good and very representative directory”

Jennifer S.
7/11/15

hannahr24
December 1st, 2016
I like to say that this website is good compare with some others that i have paid for my advert and after has been removed.I write a blog post on this website about my business services with contact details and after a few hours my phone has started to ring for bookings.
Wasn't expected to be so efficient, but is proved that is working.
jennifers139
July 11th, 2015

Tip for consumers: Very clean website, everything in order.I submitted my website at their directory and they answer quick and in few hours my website was live at their directory. Now my bookings has increased and i quite happy that i paid 60 £ for entire year to have my advert live at their directory for 12 months. Compare with other websites, is cheap and flexible to advertise. Recommend them to everyone who want to advertise their massage services, or other therapy.

Questions? Get answers from the Massage directory staff and other customers.

Find relaxing massage service in your area.Worldwide massage directory best website to advertise local massage services.Find massage parlours near you

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Massage directory?

Have a question about Massage directory?