Review of Masorini

Tel: +34.871987733
masorini.com@whoisprivacycontact.com

solob4
6/3/19

I bought a shoe on line first they send the wrong size ,when I ask for return they want me to pay for shipping for there mistake,also the shoes is not what it looks in the picture it is cheap some thing you can get from payless not worth the money I paid ,buyer beware..

tees23
5/20/19

Receive the water today looks nothing like what was in the picture looks actually like a Charles bracelet won't fit around my wrist and my wrist aren't very large red so many negative reviews I won't waste my time trying to get my money back fair warning do not I repeat do not do business with this company

mohamede65
5/19/19

1st time to try I hope to try it more times. I am waiting my order to see how much it applies to my expectations and how it fit me

tomt317
5/19/19

Postive experience with shopping at Masorini. I hope the product, when I receive it, will prove its quality! Thank you. ,

jasbirs6
5/19/19

it was told that 15% discount when ordering first time but same was not given. i have liked the stuff which has been displayed on line.

kent124
5/19/19

Very well presented and easy to purchase without unnecessary procedure, pricing is very fair too. Will definitely shop here again

donaldd185
5/19/19

I received an email highlighting the amazing sunglasses and just had to have them. So I made them my first ever Masorini purchase! Such a great price and then to be offered a sharp looking bracelet set for pennies'? Fabulous! Great shopping experience. I'm now hooked.

quanl1
5/19/19

I feeel totally relax and comfortable shopping online with your great product. I have a goood experience with your website.

migueld41
5/19/19

El sitio web es Fácil de Navegar , Ordena de Manera sencilla , los Productos Son de Buena Calidad ,

cristiang23
5/19/19

I do not know the brand or the origin but I loved its clothing and catalog, keep it that way and they will be better

georgesh1
5/18/19

I could not get proper info for a return. I have communicated with them and I am not getting

any satisfaction. They do not believe my explanations. STAY AWAY FROM MASORINI

terris178
5/17/19

Ordered a beautiful shirt for my son, the shirt that was received was poor quality and does not match what is advertised. Don't order from them.

petert276
5/17/19

I found the on line shopping on this site very easy to use and with no delivery charge its very appealing

Tip for consumers: Very safe

musaa5
5/17/19

The website is easy to navigate through, order ship in timely manner, products is high quality, you deal with the ceo directly if there is an issue with the the products or issues with your order. The ceo is generous with different kind discount. Highly recommended.

ralphn33
5/16/19

For years I have been looking for special watches and finally I found this
by Masorini.com. Special watch with a special price!

bahrudinh
5/16/19

Excellent web page,very good products and congratulation and i hope so cooperation in future. This is my first time to shopping in Masorini shop.

royt68
5/16/19

Everything was user friendly, and the navigation were so simple. I just liked it and i will always buy from Masorini.

efraina5
5/16/19

Keep up doing what you do and yea lol.Also the transaction was simple and easy no delays no nothing which is how things should be

griffinv2
5/16/19

Just stumbled upon this gem of a store offering stunning designer quality clothing for an affordable price. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

cassianoc
5/16/19

Great price for one good product. One mode of buy that no exist in Brazil. The free shipping help the choice.

richardh710
5/15/19

Much choice, really nice looking clothes, pricing very interesting and ordering process smooth and clear which measurements to take.

aleksandars4
5/15/19

Very organized and well managed site . Highly recommend Masorini.com and will most definitely use it again !

tonyi27
5/15/19

Though this is my first experience it is indeed wonderful to know that an online platform like this exist. It is indeed great experience.

lucasd50
5/15/19

Nice to see a compagny like your, who looks good after the customers. with good offers for the order

okomayind
5/15/19

They work hard through texting and email
with costumer. Check out was really easy No delay in response, great costumer service. I'll recommend Masorini any day and time .

Questions? Get answers from the Masorini staff and other customers.

Masorini?