MasesLighting.com.au reviews

Tel: (02) 9789 6300
info@maseslighting.com.au

jacksons22
2/11/17

The bloke that served me (I am guessing he is the owner) is just rude, if you have questions to ask then good luck to you. He seems to hate his job and will hate you if you ask more than 1 question.

Just avoid a go to bunnings or another family owned business, this place is high price and has no customer service.

nathaliea1
6/7/16

The worst shopping experience ever! I had a lot of questions about my purchase but they took a very long time to reply. I even tried to call them but the phone just kept ringing. After a few days, that's when they made a call to update me about my purchase just to say that it will be delayed for a few more days! I tried to cancel the order and get a refund but they said they don't give refunds. I had no choice but to wait for 4 days for the pendant light that I bought! I'd never shop at Mases Lighting again.

hatties10
4/21/16

Mases Lighting's 52" Ceiling Fan was just the right fan we needed for the summer. It was also cheap and perfect for the styles of my home. They also have great customer service experience. 5 stars for Mases!

jessikad
9/18/14

I purchased a Modern Square Mount Chandelier with remote on this site and I'm kind a bit of excited when I saw the product but what makes me feel more excited is when I already saw it lightened our home. I'm very glad to find this page because aside from the fact that they offer a wide variety of Mases Lighting that built with reasonable price and quality products.

ebanrebb
9/18/14

I really love this website. I'm looking for cheap LED lights and I came across on Maseslighting. Tried purchasing one item, tested and its good. I highly recommend this company.

Questions? Get answers from the MasesLighting.com.au staff and other customers.

MasesLighting.com.au?