Marthasvineyardrentals.org reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

teeshaj
3/2/18

I just booked our vacation home on the Vineyard. We were pretty late this year, because the house we rent every summer got sold last October. So I had to go over 14 different listings on various websites and I found a 4-bedroom home in Oak Bluffs on this site for the best week in August, Yay! I still can't believe it :) Homeowner responded back to me right away, we spoke briefly on the phone, she was super nice and flexible about our stay - we wanted 8 days instead of the standard 1 week minimum. I received our contract by email within 2 hours and paid our deposit by Paypal, that's all - like I said, super easy. I prefer personal contact, a quick phone call rather than getting caught up in a long messaging back and force, no time for that. VRBO's new rules and fees totally turned me off from using them again.
Looking forward to our MV Vacation, the Illumination night and the Jaws movie family night with popcorn & BBQ!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: we didn't have to pay any booking fees here, so that's a plus if you are looking to save some cash.

Questions? Get answers from the Marthasvineyardrentals.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Marthasvineyardrentals.org