Review of Maroopro

Maroopro reviews

bm203
2/12/19

This company and Kien Nguyen, the person who seems to handle emails, are a joke! Ordered a Saints Salute to Armed Forces Hoodie and they ripped me off like the refs did our team! It does not fit, not authentic, the quality is a joke and they are no longer responding to any emails I send. Ordered a XXL and fits like a Large.
At one point Kien Nguyen responded on Dec 18 saying he would send out a replacement immediately but I have yet to receive and after reading all the identical comments below I know I am just out of money with a piece of $#*! sweat shirt. I'm convinced that Kien and his or her company is a pig headed or more like a 250!

kevinj230
2/5/19

Ordered hooded sweatshirt Dec1 could not get tracking the item showed up 1-15-19 ordered 2XL it would barley fit 10 year old cheep quality poor workman ship I have asked for a return over 10 times no answer. They showed it was coming from the USA shipped from $#*!ty China. Thats why we all need to buy AMERICAN. NUKE THAT COUNTRY if it was not for the USA your country would still be dirt poor farmers.THIS PLACE SUCKS!!

kristinab81
1/25/19

I ordered the New Orleans Salute the Troops hoodie on November 27th. I received it January 23rd after 7 emails. The hoodie online shows that it is Nike and it is not. I ordered an adult Large and it appears to be a Youth Large. New Orleans is spelled Nes Orleans. The whole thing is terrible. DO NOT ORDER.

brendag219
1/19/19

I had ordered a Chicago Bears Tribute to Veterans Sweatshirt for my adult son. The process of getting the item was the beginning of the nightmare. I ordered a month and half before Christmas and it arrived December 29th. I constantly contacted the company to check on status and discovered it was coming from China and was reassured it would get there on time. It didn't. When it arrived, the quality of garment was cheap and tacky. The measurements of sweatshirt did NOT match with the chart given on line did not match up with the sweatshirt sent. Sleeves were too long, the length of the sweatshirt was extremely short. When we requested to return it, Maroopro refused our request...no returns, no refunds!!!! Save your money and go elsewhere. This is my very first review of this kind but I felt I should warn others as a retiree (68), I have never dealt with such lack of professionalism and with major disrespect with a company as I have with this one. We are donating the sweatshirt and I hope I can reach others to WARN them not to buy!

Tip for consumers: Their customer service is nil. The product was unacceptable and the no returns or refunds were granted. Avoid the "overseas" company...this one is from China and after my experience, I will avoid anything else coming from China again.

saraha310
1/15/19

I paid $150 to get 2 Atlanta Falcons hoodies on December 8th for my sons for Christmas, the website said they would ship from Michigan and take 1-6 days. They shipped from China, arrived after Christmas, and the Falcons logo is rotated to look at the ground! I have tried paypal charge backs and been denied twice by them, despite showing them these pictures. Paypal say the merchandise is similar enough to the merchandise advertised!! I am SO angry right now!

meagant9
1/13/19

I ordered a jersey for my son over a month ago. Not only did it never arrive, they won't even respond to my emails! Their site says 5-10 business days, yet it's been over a month. I DONT RECOMMEND THIS SITE!

bernicec33
1/12/19

I ordered the salute to service hood before Christmas to surprise my father n law who never asks for anything. Excited to see this website was selling the hoodie much cheaper than other sites, I decided to order from them. Needless to say everytime I email them for information they never responded. When I finally got a tracking number it sent me to another website that had different tracking websites to track international packages. I was so confused so I entered the tracking number in this box and it said that there was nothing to be tracked. So I emailed them again to no avail. Then out of the blue my husband gets an "out for delivery email". I was at home the entire time and I checked and checked and checked like a fool and no package was delivered. These people have found a way to not only scam us but scam PayPal by giving them evidence that the package was delivered. We are out of $76.00 because we wanted to trust that this company would be legit. I am livid and disappointed in the way PayPal has handled the situation. It really is a sad day in America. SMH

wynnw3
1/12/19

time line guaranteed by Christmas. Product still not arrived over 5 weeks after ordering, and three weeks after Christmas.
Worse news, CITI credit card just reverse the credit we had applied for, so we have to prove it has never arrived nor was as promised all over again.
Never trust this vendor, but next year they will be under a different name.
Now that many others were also scamed, we realize anything that did arrive before Christmas2019 will not fit anyway.

Cannot add a photo, only their promise that it ships from Michigan, in 1-6 days.

mc545
1/12/19

I was hesitant to order and should have trusted my gut. Ordered 12/6. Received 1/11. Tried emailing several times for tracking number. Finally got it but never was trackable in the system. Customer service reply was always slow. Quality of jersey is terrible. Obviously a fake. Had no tags, no indication of size on the jersey. Stitching is off. Will never order from a no name again.

ginat50
1/9/19

This company is not based in the USA they are in China. They tell you it will be delivered in time but you will wait at least a month for your item and when you get it you will be very very unhappy. The sizes are way too small. I ordered an XLarge and a XXlarge and if you measure them they are exactly the same! And customer service is non - exsistant. Worst Christmas mistake this year for me! I urge you not to order from them!

davidw1341
1/9/19

My girlfriend was on a search for this hoodie I liked and couldn't get from Fanatics.com since it was sold out. She found it here from these scammers... ordered in early December since their site says they ship from Michigan... hey thats close, it would definitely be here for Christmas... lol.. another joke!
Emails to the site took forever to get a response, when it did happen it was from China. Luckily during this debacle she found the hoodie on Fanatics.com and ordered it. So on 1-5-19 the order arrived and upon inspection the hoodies appeared to be of the same quality but the graphics were not what they showed on their website. The tag attached to the product proves they are a knockoff, I'm attaching the photo of the tag. I emailed the company to file a complaint, this morning 1-9-19, I got a returned email message saying my message was not delivered due to server error site not found.
Look at tag in picture.. that's all you need to show your banks fraud department!

demetraa1
1/8/19

I think anyone who ordered from this company got the same service that I received. The sweatshirt I ordered was supposed to be large. It looks like possibly a youth large at the most and doesn't fit a man who wears a very slim large. The quality is very poor and looks cheap. When I ordered, I thought it was coming from the US. Not so...China. I placed my order on Dec. 8th and did not receive it until January 2. The only communication I have gotten from this "company" was when I realized the order wouldn't be here in time for Christmas and I tried to change the shipping address on the 15th of December. On the 17th, they replied and said it was already in transit and that it was not possible to change the shipping address. I ended up including a photo of the sweatshirt in a package to my son in law. The photo sure looked a lot nicer than the actual product! I am still waiting on a response about returning and getting a refund and by the other reviews, I doubt I will realize any positive results. Lesson learned, I will never order from a no name company again; if I can't find what I want through a recognized company, I will just have to do without that particular item!

tarad69
1/7/19

I learned my lesson this holiday shopping online. This pop up bootleg misleading online store sent me a ironed on logo on a sweatshirt that was suppose to be an xl for men with the army green NFL logo. It was a xl for a small person and an iron on Giants logo one wash will be destroyed.then they lied and said order would be delivered before Christmas. I ordered it 12.8 and RECEIVED it 12/30/18 . DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM ,IF YOU HAVE -CALL BANK AND REPORT THEM !! THEY ARE VERY MISLEADING- THEY ARE NOT IN BROOKLYN

melc70
1/6/19

They promise a return policy but offer no return address. Total scam. Took my money.- sent a sweatshirt 25 days later from China. The large was so short in length and wide. Totally out of proportion, yet company refused to respond to return request. Sizing chart was wrong compared to delivered product. I would give it a 0/10 because they refuse to allow the return or exchange. Pull up the address on website and it's a million dollar home in NY. I sent 5 emails to there contact number with no response from the business to assist in a return.

johnb2219
1/4/19

I ordered a jersey for my son on December 10th for Christmas. I received an email on the 14th stating it had shipped but didn't have tracking info. Another email came on the 22nd saying my package had been delivered. I was home when the email popped up so I went to my mailbox only to find the package was not there. Another package I was expecting (from a different vendor) was sitting there but not the jersey. I have emailed the company twice but have yet to hear back from them.

triciap30
1/3/19

I ordered a jersey for my husband on Dec. 10, it just now says Dec. 30 was processed thru China and I still don't have an update. I will be cancelling my order.

carriec102
1/2/19

I ordered a month ago and still haven't received the jersey I ordered for my daughter for Christmas. I was then hoping it would be here for her birthday but nothing yet. So disappointed. The USPS tracking says that they are still preparing the order and it's coming from China. I will call my credit card company tomorrow. Has anyone received an order from them?

llelixzac
12/30/18

super cheap material..everything you order is Fake!!!! It's a SCAM!!! Save your money.. just pay extra couple bucks elsewhere but here.

annak252
12/30/18

This company is a scam. They confirm orders and tell you they've shipped and include a tracking number that never goes anywhere. I believe this is a scam to steal your credit card and personal information. Cancel the card that you used to place your order and avoid making purchases from this site.

dennism389
12/27/18

Amazing how everyone is in the same boat as me. They give you a tracking number that never shows up in the USPS. I will be asking my credit card co. to intervene.

marshao13
12/27/18

Ordered a pullover, it took several weeks to arrive, when it did the bag was heavy, up on opening water leaked out, not only the outside plastic envelope but the inside as well. Item was dripping wet and had a very foul odor. Contacted immediately, sent pictures as requested, told that I need to understand the post office must have made a mistake!

miguelg77
12/26/18

I ordered a jersey for Christmas in early December. Customer service did not respond to emails asking for a status weeks later. Finally, I received an email that the order shipped. It was over a week before USPS ever received the package. I am still waiting with an expected delivery date of 4 days from now. It will have been a month since placing the order. Hopefully, I get the item that was actually ordered. I have learned to never order from here again.

nancyk240
12/26/18

I ordered a sweatshirt at the beginning of December to give as a X-mas gift. Needless to say I have yet to receive it. Every time I email them I either don't get a response or I get that it was shipped and have a Happy Holiday. I keep tracking it and it was never shipped. I also see that they are based in China. My last email stated I want I full refund and I haven't received a response. Now I will get my credit card company to go after them. This place needs to be shut down!!

debras433
12/23/18

I ordered a jersey for my 16 year old son. It took a full month to receive it and tracking info was not accurate. Upon receiving it we realized it is way too big. The instructions listed on their return policy does not facilitate a return process as the links they say to click on, don't exist. I have emailed several times to return and exchange for a smaller size. All I get are emails telling me they sent me the size ordered and to have a happy holiday. I think they're stalling to get me past the acceptable refund date.

deborahb364
12/23/18

I ordered a jersey for my son for Christmas on 12/4. With each inquiry of when it will be delivered, I receive responses from them, but seems like they're stringing me along. Right now I'm tracking against a number that is not in anyone's system.

Major scam, ships from China and items are fake, and do not think you are covered by Paypal, cos they did not care, and I am out $150

By Sarah A.

By Sarah A.
Questions? Get answers from the Maroopro staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Maroopro