Review of Marmeladies

Marmeladies reviews

info@marmeladies.com

harleys30
5/31/19

Most guys never read the FAQ as stated with <Marmeladies- you can exchange personal information and take your relations to the next level. I have communicated with a woman on another site, the contact info is $900 spent on the site. Now we have met here and have exchanged personal contact info and communicate daily via Whatapp and Viper.

bredc
Bred C.
5/24/19

there are plenty of dating websites I've been registered on but this one is very good with lots of gorgeous ladies, real Russians, with values needed for the family and relationship. the cultural gap is obvious and i understand so far how much i want russian woman is the mother of my children. i recommend marmeladies dating site to all looking for the same

nicw15
Nic W.
5/13/19

I'm a lucky guy! I succeeded to meet a wonderful girl at marmeladies. She is Russian and she is a wonderful woman, very educated, sensible and caring. We have much in common and it is nice to share interests and activities and I really feel the desire to be together with her. Thanks, marmealdies dating site for helping to bring us together!

bobl261
5/5/19

When I got divorced, my colleague recommended this site to me. He told me there are lots of beautiful, intelligent and pretty women there. I got registered and tried it. I was surprised cause the women were just as nice as my friend had said. they are charming, gorgeous and smart. they all are so fantastic. there is one more special than others, I can't believe I fell in love on a dating site, and all I can say is this site is not scam.

robertg816
5/5/19

I have been on this site for several years. This dating site is outstanding. I have met many women on this site all which are absolutely beautiful, well educated and family oriented. I met this one lady about six months ago and we really hit it off. I am getting ready to go to the Ukraine to meet her and see where it goes from there. All the women are super nice and are real ladies. If you are interested --give it a try you will love it.

Robert

scottn155
5/3/19

The site is expensive and there is little to no contact if you have a complaint. Most of the ladies are on other sites, so it's hard to tell who you're chatting with. On other sites the ladies might be more risque and flirty, but here there is none of that.

jasonb738
5/2/19

Gr8 site and the best experience I've ever had dating online. I was registered at many dating sites and when at first I found marmeladies.com I thought this site was too good to be true, and I was so happy to discover it was every bit as amazing as it claimed to be. They have very helpful customer support and the women are gorgeous. I'm very satisfied with the service, ladies and available means of communication there. I met a few ladies while I was travelling and still talk to a few

tremal
Trema L.
5/1/19

I've met a nice lady on the site recently and have been communicating with her for about half a year. I came back from Ukraine and we got engaged. We already started the process of getting the visa and she is no longer on the site as we are committed to each other. I have read not good feedbacks about the site, but as I noticed further there are plenty of them with any site, but if you take the time and make the effort...you can do it too. You just have to be patient and not negative and you will find exactly what you're looking for.

hugol34
4/29/19

It brings me pleasure every time I login and chat with such stunning beauties. I wish I could love all of the them one by one!

darceyh1
4/29/19

I'm not sure how serious any really are and it seems more about making me spend money than really going to the next step

justinh254
4/29/19

I like marmeladies. It is the best international dating site... I have met several girls and planning to marry one if all goes well next fall. Good luck dudes!

alexr288
Alex R.
4/27/19

there are great number of dating sites and it's getting difficult to find the one that works properly. i believe marmeladies is one of those properly working. didn't have any problems with them. never. everytime i have an issue, they were of help to resolve it. ladies from russia are beautiful and very tender. haven't found my match yet, but I don't stop communication with the girls. want to choose best of the best.

adama227
3/31/19

I spent months getting to know one woman on Marmeladies and had chatted to several others. At a later stage I found the girl I spent months and lots of money getting to know on another local site which was cheaper so I thought I would save money using the other platform so I bought credits on this one and started chatting with her accept this women didn't know me and had never spoken to me before. To test if this was a once off I also found another girl I had met on Marmeladies on the same platform and spoke with her and she didn't know me either. I still had credits on Marmeladies and went back to the girl I had spent months getting to know and started asking questions, I am convinced the girls on Marmeladies are fake and the other profiles on the other platform were more likely real, they knew more details about their back ground, small things like family, career, friends etc, Marmeladies profiles talk cheap, keep it shallow and when you compare the 2 Marmeladies is an expensive scam, and the profiles are all model material, there are no real profiles with real girls. BE WARNED...!

davidl1002
9/13/18

I always try to keep an open mind regarding this type of site, and come to the same conclusion...it's deceitful and misleading! Why aren't American women this gorgeous?? Or do I have a bad case of "sour grapes"?

torbjornl1
6/16/17

All the peoples involved in this site and most of the russian and ukraine dating sites are the worst kind of people you can ever have got anything to do with, because they deliberately lies about everything in order to have your money and nothingelse.
And when they see there is no more money to make on you they deliberately behave like asholes - if they bother to behave anything at all - so you get really pissed of and in this way they make it look like you are the bad guy and the reason for the relationsship breaks apart.
I can only recommend this site for those who wants to waste their time and money for betrayders and i suppose there is not a lot of men who is looking for that when they are looking for dating sites- Just avoid it :(

Questions? Get answers from the Marmeladies staff and other customers.

Marmeladies?