Marlow's Diamonds

Marlow's Diamonds has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Marlow's Diamonds ranks 112th among Engagement Rings sites.

How would you rate Marlow's Diamonds?

“Owning diamond jewellery is one of the real pleasures...”

Kenny B.
12/16/12

Owning diamond jewellery is one of the real pleasures in life; you simply never get tired of seeing the light glint off the precious stones that adorn your neck, ears, wrist, or finger. Putting on your best jewellery is a truly special feeling, which is why at Marlow's we go the extra mile to ensure we stock only the finest diamonds and diamond jewellery.

“Discrimination”

Lewis B.
12/13/20

After a lovely initial interaction with Sara on picking an engagement ring. Which I presented to my girlfriend on her birthday we went back to the store for a relatively small exchange on the band as it felt uncomfortable for her. On arrival we were asked to wear a mask we informed the person asking that we were exempt only to be confronted in an aggressive, rude and confrontational manner that she has respatory issues and still has to wear one, I dont understand how this has anything to do with us, we are buisness owners and we understand and have read the guidelines on this subject throughly and therefore knew she was completely out of order for trying to MAKE us wear a mask after we had already explained our situation to her and literally blocking the path so we could not enter the store. The so called director then came over who was equally ignorant and ill-informed on the guidelines bieng confrontational and stand offish blocking the doorway trying to MAKE us wear mask, saying well then any tom, $#*!, and Harry can say that, asking us for proof as if we have to disclose our personal disabilities to him. On the day that my girlfriend got her ring and her birthday the conduct of these people is absolutely despicable they have not idea of the the law and peoples choice, even his discriminatory insensitive questions were put of line we recieved no real apology from this person or the first member of staff it is a shame that these people are meant to be examples to the community, local buisness owners attempting to support local businesses but getting made to feel unwelcome and harrased. I would've loved to have returned as Sara was great, but will not chance a repeat experience like the one I had today woke up feeling like it was the best day and these people made it feel like one of the worst. Poor example of a buisness even worse representation of the local community should be ashamed of themselves. Will recommend to never enter this disgusting establishment.

kennyb6
December 16th, 2012

lewisb127
December 13th, 2020

Will recommend to never enter this disgusting establishment.

Questions? Get answers from the Marlow's Diamonds staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marlow's Diamonds?

Have a question about Marlow's Diamonds?