This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Marlinstickets.org

Marlinstickets.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Marlinstickets.org?

“The purchase was fine. At the last second at the venue the marlinstickets app would not launch. The”

Saundra S.
6/28/18

The purchase was fine. At the last second at the venue the marlinstickets app would not launch. The venue let me in by showing them my marlinstickets email. It was confusing and embarrassing that this happened. Contacted online help who told me to delete and reinstall the app. Didn't have time to do that while approaching the entrance with thousands of others. Later on I followed this advice and the app once again was working, but not when I needed it.

saundras11
June 28th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Marlinstickets.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marlinstickets.org?

Have a question about Marlinstickets.org?