Review of Markets.com

IM1
Tel: +1-800-588-8405

davidg987
1/3/19

almost lost all my life savings to markets.com after I invested with them, they stop picking up my calls and I couldn't reach them again, I'm happy ever since I was reffered to a recovery expert who help me recover my lost funds, if you need a help too, you can reach him on mulanteng @cyberservicesdotcom I'm sure you'll smile in the end!

remyv
12/18/17

My contracts for difference where ended prematurely forcing me to close it off with a net loss. Even worse, this happened right before a major price hike. How? They suddenly decided, without informing me when getting the CFD's, that they did not like me having several CFD's for a prelonged period on cryptocurrencies.. changing the terms mid-contract! This is an utter scam. Will never use the platform again.

patriciat7
1/18/12

Very good analysis of the market with their "trading central". (updated several time a day)
They have support and webinar.
No problem with them.

masca
1/20/11

If you are not an expert in trading (forex, share market, CFDs etc) then please stay away from this site. They assign you a acc. manager first whose job is convince you to transfer funds asap thats all. Once you transfer the money to your markets.com account you will not hear a word, no emails , no replies, no phone calls from them. You are your own then. They promise market ananalysis, help from the experts but in the end nothing you get. I lost 3000$ just because lack of support from them. I do not blame them for my loss. But all I am saying "newbies stay away from the site".

Questions? Get answers from the Markets.com staff and other customers.

Markets.com?