Maplefly.ca

Maplefly.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Maplefly.ca ranks 27th among Immigration sites.

How would you rate Maplefly.ca?

“Clear immigration process”

Deepika G.
9/18/20

Things are clear very much. Provided many candidates like my friends and colleagues too... immigration and work visas got done. Satisfied with all.

deepikag14
September 18th, 2020

kanikam5
January 16th, 2020

The Best immigration consultants in the heart of Connaught place, they helped provide Canadian PR visa quickly with full transparency. They are better than the other big firms providing PR visa. "Anmit" their immigration consultant provides all the information required and helps with the process from the beginning till the end.
She is always available and solves all queries. The best part they don't drag the process of getting a Canada.

mayankp9
January 7th, 2020

Maplefly International for helping us in Canada Immigration process. This name undoubtedly has it's own credibilty and it is made of courteous staff, excellent service and reasonable consulting cost.

I would name our Immigration "Ankita" who is very calm, composed and proactive for your file to be a go to person for any query; even in odd hours. She is absolutely a gem person and an asset for Maplefly. In short, tremendous job done by all" and I am personally very happy.

pryiankar
February 25th, 2020

MapleFly International are thorough professionals when it comes to PR process for Canada/Australia. I had a very pleasant experience with them and especially with the CRM "Anmit" who was handling my case. They are aware of the entire process and will make sure you to guide you for preparing all the documents needed for PR processing.
I will definitely recommend MapleFly

Questions? Get answers from the Maplefly.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maplefly.ca?

Have a question about Maplefly.ca?