How would you rate Manomityba.lt?

Reviews from Related Businesses

brendad55
August 2nd, 2020

Love this site. They offer a wide variety of food items for several different dieting lifestyles(or just for healthier eating). The selection is fantastic and the prices are reasonably fare. They also offer free shipping when you purchase a certain limit(easy to do with all they offer). They also offer rebates when you submit product reviews and there is constantly new items coming through the store. Highly recommend checking the site out, especially if you are trying Keto, paleo, or gluten free diets.

paulh1478
August 3rd, 2020

I love the concept of the boot-camp. Obesity is really a disease! Millions of people struggle with obesity and finally I see an organization that is taking care of us. I like it and I am joining it!

candissf
December 2nd, 2008

HEALTHBUY.COM IS A RIP-OFF - These people are such a rip-off. I ordered a product from them on November 1. On November 3, my account was charged the $49.95 (the amount of the product) and the money was taken from my bank accout. Weeks went by and I never heard anything from them. I would try to call, but no luck ever getting through. On November 30, I contacted them by email to explain its been about a month and I have received absolutely nothing. They emailed me back to say that my prdouct would be shipped immediately. I check my bank account and notice that this company has charged me $99.90! They have charged me double the amount for what reason I have no idea. I have no idea how they justify this or why they did this. I am now out of $99.90 on TOP of the $49.95 that I previously spent, which they kept by the way. I'm out $150 and never even got my product! What's worst, is that I didn't have that extra money in my account, so my bank account is overdrawn for reasons not my fault. Those who have Bank of America know that I will now be charged $37.00 for every single day my account is overdrawn. I'm going to end up out of hundreds of dollars all because of these idiots! As you can imagine, I have emailed them some very nasty emails, have not heard back just yet. Please DO NOT order from these people! They are scammers!

johna15
August 20th, 2010

Long story short, I ordered 1 bottle of supplements from worldclassnutrition.com and it shipped out the same day like they said but this company ships the CHEAPEST, SLOWEST way possible(Fedex ground). This means they pocket more money and the unhappy customer has to wait a long time. In my case, it took about 3 weeks for my package to arrive when normally it would take 4-5 business days from other websites. When I called the customer service agent says its not our fault it took so long and to call fedex, so I did and fedex says this company uses the cheapest shipping possible. Lol. I then called back to let company know that this is not good customer service and not a way to have happy customers before I can finish the customer service agent hung up on me while I was trying to be polite as I was just informing them.
I purchase items all the time online and recieve my orders within a week everytime, this is my first and last time ordering from worldclassnutrition.com.
Most of the sites online are same price or within a couple dollars in price, use google for anything your looking for and you will find many choices. STAY AWAY from THIS SITE worldclassnutrition.com as there are many more choices out there for the same price ;)

gregorym1
March 17th, 2010

I had a problem with my order (did not recieve order). They had no custumer service PERSON to speak no human! Only a toll free number that sent me back to the website

hooverj
December 19th, 2019

There are a lot of scammers online especially in the supplements industry. But you can find the right and authentic supplements reviews at fitnesscheif.com

jamesj1
August 2nd, 2010

I did not request or search for this site it just poped up for no reason!

jeannotf1
November 12th, 2018
Verified purchase

Having used Sweet Victory few times before, this website-based service is still quick, safe and easy every time. They have everything of sweet products available to those having diabetes, IBS and such illnesses who cannot buy the products which are harmful to their health. Prices are fair and competitive, but there is also opportunity to let these products being sent as gifts or presents, for example to the elderly in a nursing home or the patients in a hospital. Deliveries are also as reliable as the age-long trusted British service of Royal Mail, so if it is your first time, trust me that it won't be the last time you use Sweet Victory!

natashah118
October 11th, 2020

Great quality and tastes amazing! Highly recommend! We picked the lemon pie and pecan and they were fresh and delicious! Excellent service!

carolj1
June 10th, 2010

Placed an order and they billed my credit card. It's been 5 days and they haven't shipped. They shouldn't bill until they ship.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site