This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Manoloblahnikheels.org

Manoloblahnikheels.org

Manoloblahnikheels.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Manoloblahnikheels.org?

“My daughter ordered shoes from them in February for...”

susan M.
11/12/10

My daughter ordered shoes from them in February for a wedding. They arrived and the shoes were unbelievably bad. Diamonds missing. One heel taller than the other. Glue poking out of the soles. Wrinkles in the fabric... We were so shocked! Immediately we tried to get in touch with them and there is NO phone number. So I emailed. Two weeks later I get a two line reply saying they are sorry and they can't find her order but to send photos. We did and then another reply. They did not receive the photos... Now several months later still nothing. I am working with Yahoo but it is difficult to track down a spam email address (I would have thought this would be easy?) We are also working with Paypal. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

susanm18
November 12th, 2010

Some days ago, i receive the shoes from this store, they are very nice, but just a little small, i very worry about that, but their services is very well, they said to me that if i re-order a new ones, will give me some discount. Thanks! I'm appreciate their quickly helpful.

By Stephan K.