Mangareader.net

Mangareader.net has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mangareader.net also ranks 24th among Anime sites.

How would you rate Mangareader.net?

“Not bad”

Randy B.
11/14/18

Its pretty alright, but the translations aren't done as quickly as on other websites so not really my primary reading place, but the ability to switch between pages with the keyboard is a great feature.

“Too much obscenity on mangareader.net & its ads”

john r.
5/5/19

The contents on this site and its ads just have TOO MUCH OBSCENITY of teens and younger age readers!!

johnr1454
May 5th, 2019
ramonf
August 15th, 2011
Mangareader.net has been my one stop shop for all mangas I want to read. Something about the stories got me interested in reading. I love their sports themed mangas. They are funny and lighthearted. It's the same as any comic book, but the variety of stories, it's amazing.

Mangareader.net constantly updates their list for every new manga that is released. They also have a team that is quick to translate japanese characters (I don't understand Japanese writing or language). They also give updates if a particular manga will not be release in a week or in a month so you don't have to check their site daily. They also have a twitter and facebook page were you can keep track of any new releases.

I can't say any bad things about this site for now. I highly recommend if you are a manga fan or even a comic fan who's looking for something new. Visit the site and enjoy reading like I do.
johnp1206
October 10th, 2018
Clicked 'view image' on the thumbnail of a game that they were promoting and got a Microsoft Security Warning urging me to dial a phone number or risk data theft or damage. LOLed since I run Linux. Here's a clip from my history.

Get your manga legitimately. Support the creators.

Tip for consumers: Use your second best computer.

randyb224
November 14th, 2018
atregonn
May 28th, 2016
I've been a regular visitor since mangareader first started posting scanlations to the community. They've always provided good content, speed of releases and an easy layout.

Having said that, I highly recommend not visiting this site unless you are using a good popup blocker. In the beginning few years they had a modest level of adware, but over time it has gotten so much worse that a popup blocker is now a requirement for visiting this page. They have a consistent history of numerous popups, forced redirects, and have had several instances of these adwares redirecting to malicious sited or sites that are a scam by their very nature.

If you want to visit this site with a mobile phone use adblock browser as the forced redirects are must more difficult.

Overall, I'd suggest finding other sites to go to as an alternative to this, e.g. Mangafox, is somewhat decent and their adware is not as bad as mangareaders has gotten.
zachb5
December 22nd, 2015
I really love this site. I love the way it's layed out. I have only on complaint, I keep getting multiple ad pop-ups from different sites and it happens when I'm not on the site either and when I leave the tab, its the same tab as the manga I was reading. If there is a way to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Questions? Get answers from the Mangareader.net staff and other customers.

Read your favorite manga scans and scanlations online at Manga Reader. Read Manga Online, Absolutely Free and Updated Daily

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mangareader.net?

Have a question about Mangareader.net?