Review of MakeVisas

Tel: +91-011-4841414
info@makevisas.com

gurbakshishs
5/31/19

I would like to show my gratitude to the entire team of Make Visas team for helping me out in my process of Canada Immigration. I finally got my visa under Saskatchewan province. I would like to give credits to Mr. Ankit Kapoor and my case manager Ms. Agnes Vishal, without their support, it would have been not possible. My overall experience has been tremendous and literally short of words to share my joy. At last, I would say, thanks again for all your efforts. Keep up the Good work Guys.

roberts1780
3/29/19

I am very happy with the services rendered by the make visas team. I got my PR with no issues at all. Mrs. Lathika was my point of contact and I must say she did an excellent job at it. She guided me very meticulously through the entire process and was very polite and helpful. She is excellent at her work and the best you could ask for. I give her and the entire make visas team all the five stars that they deserve for their hard work. I Would recommend them to anyone looking for a consultant.

lucyk33
3/29/19

I have received Australian 190 visa with efforts of Make Visas . Make Visas was very supportive and prompt for all the issues raised . I must have called up so many times and many a times back to back , but was answered very patiently . Thanks Make Visas .

sumank18
3/29/19

I would like to appreciate and thank the whole team of V MAKE VISAS in putting their efforts and support towards my case for Canadian PR.
From the start only they told me the clear picture according to my eligibility and I improved my IELTS in the span of one year keeping all my hopes and patience I got my invitation through Express Entry.
And really would recommend the consultancy as they are knowledgeable about the process well.

nehas88
3/29/19

A hearty thanks to the entire team of vmakevisas for getting me my canada
visa. They filed me for Saskatchewan. Ankur has done a really good job. I
suggest all my friends to go for vmakevisas. Mrs. Kulmit Sobti has been very
supportive. And they very much stand to the promise they made to me at our very
first meeting. With Vmakevisas I realized that going to Canada is so easy. Thank
you vmakevisas

gauravg16
3/29/19

Had an amazing experience of getting my Canada PR from team of V MAKE VISAS they guided me through the right path and told me the best possible options for me according to my profile. Got my approvals for the Canada Province and I would recommend V MAKE VISAS if u plan for Canada PR

namitv
3/29/19

I really appreciate enormous efforts put by the team of Make Visas in my entire case. Thanks for providing me much needed support for my Australia permanent residency case. My case was under Section 190 and I was little nervous after reading the reviews about Make Visas but after the meeting with Anu Mam & with the vast knowledge and experience of my case manager , I was able to deal with all the complications and got my Australia PR visa.Thank you guys for helping me so much.

ravij22
3/29/19

Best company which provides visa . It was really good experience . Very well organised work . Staffs are co operative .They help in every step.

chandrikan
3/28/19

My experience with Make Visas has been exciting. I approached them for my Canada Study Visa . My case officer Ms. Divya Arora and her team were cooperative and assisted me throughly . Regular follow up were taken up by their side .

yaminis3
3/27/19

Approached them for the Australia Tourist Visa and received a positive response. The team was fully professional and completely assisted me during the whole process. It was really nice working with you.

praveenk52
3/19/19

Best PR Consultancy in Delhi. The staff of Makevisas is cooperative and provide end to end assistance.

sarikat
3/19/19

Best immigration consultants in Delhi. The staff is knowledgeable and give its best assistance to their clients. I was one of their clients and was extremely satisfied with their impeccable services. Good work..

prakashp9
1/17/19

I would like to thank the entire team for their immense support. I was unsure about the company in the beginning and even had made rounds to other immigration firms as well. But the kind of knowledge they have is exceptionally unbeatable. I started my Australia pr visa under their assistance. My case manager was really there for me during the time of my application processing. In the absence of my case manger, other team members were cooperative and helped me out in clearing my doubts. Thank for your support, it would have been possible without your support.

kelvinu1
6/23/18

MAKEVISAS Shibiya has conducted a Serious Offense I am representing my Indian client who got trapped into MAKEVISAS evil deed of slaughtering reputation and dignity of Canada and Australia by falsely representing as an Ambassador and high commission of Canada and Australia.(each and every evidence available)

MAKEVISAS guaranteed Canadian PR and Job(Emails available assuring they are Embassy theirself)

MAKEVISAS said their staff works in Canadian Consulate and high commissioner Is their right hand.

Shibiya who holds Canadian PR is a daemonic evil who is misapprehending Canadian dignity Flag,Values and Anthem and impersonating as Canadian Ambassador to surround her preys and willing to sponsor any Individual for 59 Lakh INR donation.
Shibiya uttered foul and obscene words filthy language against India Recordings available.

Shibiya send poor feedback links and complaints of all other PR consultancies in India to obtain and dominate my clients faith and morally manipulated and took advantage of my clients observations and massive respect in Canadian and Australian Government and trapped him to wire money got successful and hide and seek kept prevailing from 2 years.

Finally my outstanding and extraordinary portfolio holder Client has approached his foreign friend and overseas based cousins to take down this beguiling Firm tagged Make Visaswhich is a violation of brand representation ethics and codes of conductmisguiding misleading misinforming befuddling and conniving criminal act.

We welcome all affected victims who been affected harmed distraught into remorseful agony and implausible distress because you trusted Canada and Australia,however underneath the rug there were termites and blood suckling leeches.

Write us we are closely working with media personnels and associates to generate awareness and bring Justice through Court and related Organisations.

Kelvinbrwn33@yahoo.com

Response from Rohit V., MakeVisas Representative
Dear Mr. Oblivion,

This is an official response from Make Visas.

We are extremely unhappy to write you for a matter raised by you which doesn’t even exit. The awfully baseless allegations levelled by you against the company and our employee are taken by the legal department of the company and suitable steps have been taken under the Indian judiciary system.
However, it is to be taken up on the urgent and truthful basis that your client (as referred by you in your comments posted online) Mr. Sunny Kumar became our client not on the verbal promises of any sort, rather he signed a legal contract with the company with all the terms and conditions clearly stated along with the consultation charges. He being an educated and experienced working gentleman signed this legal document to enter into the contract, bound to be taken up under the Indian judicial system and law in case of any dispute.
Hence, the legal notice has already been sent to him through the company’s legal department and any further steps can be taken against all the parties involved in maligning the image of the company and the persons associated with the company in any manner whatsoever.
As you hid your identity and did not mention either your name, company’s name, location or any such information that could determine your identity, it clearly shows your wrongful intentions of harming the well reputed company in India working toward the welfare of Indian citizens and in return filing the taxes and abiding the Indian company laws as a result contributing in the development of the country.
On the other hand, your client has been trying to harass the female employees of the company by his misbehaviour; crass language and making them suffer on the grounds of doing their work peacefully. How come he decided not to take their calls for weeks all together despite repeated attempts? How does he hold them responsible to decide upon his personal matters, as he told, though uncalled for, that his parents are forcing him to get married and so he wants to slip to a foreign country to avoid this call of getting married? The female staffs were all embarrassed listening to all these stories.
A lot could be done against such behaviour and practice, but, the company treats its clients as the Kings and that’s what it did. Indian law clearly states about the rights of females and respects the modesty of women.
Moreover, how can you be trusted on this extremely ugly and moronic allegation of stating that Ms. Shibiya told of being the ambassador of two countries, it seems that you have no idea who the ambassador of a country is and how the representatives of a country are appointed and what all comes under their purview and zone of rights. Your this allegation needs no comments, as by using big and fancy words you just tried to spread the bad name about the company. But, you forgot that the readers of this post are all educated and working people, who can easily read between the lines. We are also contemplating all the legal possibilities, if it is a deliberate attempt on the provocation of any of our competitors or these are paid posts.
Being responsible and law abiding citizens of the county, the company or the persons associated with the company have never disrespected any country or their mother land; India.
Significantly, the allegation of donation of 49lakh INR can’t be swept under the carpet. Firstly, donation does not ask to sign a legal contract, and so no legal contract can be termed as donation, which your client clearly signed. Secondly, all the money paid as service charges with all the clauses and sub-clauses are clearly defined in the contract.
Lastly and most significantly, how can any sane person think of immigrating to Canada or any other English speaking country without clearing IELTS test, which is one of the basic necessities and part of pre-requisites? Your client failed to clear his IELTS test and despite explaining him numerous times he did not pay any heed to it. Wish he and all his well wishers along with you could understand the requirements clearly. If he doesn’t clear the test, Canada is not going to allow him to enter.
The company expects you to do some amount of introspection to realize where have you and your client gone wrong? Else the company will feel forced to further the legal step to sort the matter out.
anishad1
11/15/16

I applied for UK Visa with Make Visas and found utmost satisfaction while my case was under Mr. Deepak. He counseled me in a very good manner and detail knowledge. He answered all my queries and took my case very professionally. Only because of his hard work, my UK immigration happened. I would like to thank the team and Mr. Deepak with all my heart.

simrans12
11/1/16

Overall a good experience! The team is very hard working and professional. I had no difficulty in filling my application for Germany Job seeker. Especially, my case manager Mr. Paramjeet was a great help. Thanks a lot team. Good wishes for future!

Questions? Get answers from the MakeVisas staff and other customers.

MakeVisas?