Review of MakeMyTutor

Tel: +1 954 719 5671
makemytutors@gmail.com

nanceyu
12/29/18

The best website there is for assignments! So prompt and best communication. They did the job on time and at top quality

yogib1
10/31/18

After 10 days, they just tell you SORRY our writer is unable to do the work..Now i am left totally screwed...Failed the assessment because i have nothing to submit...I thought they were doing the assignment and paid $200...$#*! service and also the admin Amanda is rude...no manners at all...I would not give them 1 star !!!!

prekshap
10/14/18

Total fake i had spend 150$ and didnot got my assignmnt on time . i wish i could have read other review before paying. I wont even give them 1 star

samg172
9/30/18

Is this a scam? I think yes. I paid my $190. They missed the deadline. Now I'm left absolutely screwed, with $190 less in my pocket and a failed assessment because I have NOTHING to submit! I left it in their hands thinking that I was in safe hands. Absolute scam - wish I had read these reviews before utilising this piece of $#*! service!

aishaw6
5/1/18

I received my assignment on time and scored A grade. The services of Makemytutor.com have taken me out of the difficulties and i really love whatever they write for me, once again Thank you guys.

rebeccam202
Becky C.
4/13/18

My initial draft for review and, if needed, revision was 24 hours late. I chat with customer service representative who tells me she has contacted the worker and they are uploading now. 35 minutes transpire, no file, no email, nothing. I have paid and I have no file and no file takes 30 minutes to upload. She states she will call when he uploads it. Now it is already late, I had been lied to, because clearly the document wasn't uploaded, and I am still awaiting file upload - having paid already. Seeing as it has been hours since lost communication, I am guessing they lied and this person did not finish or do the project and is doing it now. "Wow", is the only way I can respond.

arjunk6
1/23/18

my assignment was not delivered in time and when I received it , it was complete $#*!... I threw that $#*! in the bin ... there went my 180 dollars,time and grades. Its a complete scam.

ericj83
10/11/17

Needed two assignments within limited time period. Yeah, they kept their promises and delivered my assignments on time. Services were really great. I would recommend this website for others as their services are excellent.

johnm1184
10/11/17

I was struggling with my programming assignment and searched for online assignment help. I came across this website and gave it a try. I was a bit worried at the beginning but I got my assignments within time. When I checked it, the quality was good and neat. Genuinely satisfied with their work.

martinj56
7/5/17

Yeah!! Really awesome service with amazing homework assistance stuff, I got my assignment done in a very few time.Great Work

hernat1
4/30/17

Please do not try to order from makemytutors!
When i ordered i asked for reviews/feedback from customer but they got mad and unhappy!
Then i felt sorry for not trusting them so i ordered their services!
But now i got nothing! No reply no work nothing at all

ryanb130
4/27/17

Makemytutors did what they said they would. They did my homework with a reasonable price. Good communication, good job.

kevinw137
9/14/16

I really needed to clear my doubts on java and my sql.
I was searching for some help online. I tried Yahoo answers at first.But it took 48 hours to get a reply and that too not much clear to the point.
I submitted my question on a lot of sites and this website called makemytutor made my day.
They gave the answer within 6 hours and I was so amazed and decided to take assistance from them in further studies.
Good Job guys.

Helpful answer -2

it is a scam. please dont fall for it and waste your time and money.just a silly live chat thing that wont even show up once payment is made

By ali k.
Questions? Get answers from the MakeMyTutor staff and other customers.

MakeMyTutor?