Review of MajorMove

Tel: 1-855-998-6683
info@majormove.com

jr258
6/29/17

My friend found out about this company at the Toronto Green Show, so I decided to look it up for a move. It was very easy to use their website, choose a package and any add ons to meet your needs. Everything arrived on time and I was able to pack everything into the boxes, so the package I chose based on the details provided on the website was spot on! I highly recommend this company and the bonus is that the boxes are reusable and no waste!

morganb25
9/14/15

I absolutely love this company!!! we all know that moving can be really stressful. I called major move after I had bought a wagjag coupon. They brought my order the next day, it was so easy! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family. They even have army outfits and discuss the plan and give you an invoice... so professional.

tristanm24
6/12/15

I should thank my buddy who introduced Major Move to me when my moving plans were on. The company provided very good service. They valued our time and money but most importantly presented us with great options according to our needs. They were able to build a few customized packages that fitted and my specific needs. I have to say, I am very satisfied with the smooth move, and I recommend Major Move to all.

Questions? Get answers from the MajorMove staff and other customers.

MajorMove?