Review of Maiw.net

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sonnyt7
6/17/19
This is the only truly dedicated top of the line site dedicated to Military AI Aircraft fixed wing and hello. The Sceneries are up to date and the vast array of what you can accomplish are fascinating, and considering the authentic flight plans and the knowledge base. The quality of this freeware site are Paramount and desired by many sim enthusiast and surely this is the place to frequent. The quality and knowledge base of the team of programmers/ creators span generations. I can say that their AI are far more detailed than what is offered by most payware and cause zero conflicts with any other quality add on. Amazing website, and all for free.

I first started using MAIW OVER 8 years ago, maybe a little longer. I wanted to create a real simulation world for flightsim, I had already noticed years before that due to the shortfalls in the MSFSX program and the many glitches left by the ACES programmers I would have to do it myself, and after purchasing different add on I noticed that most had AI that took off and did a short circuit and landed and was repetitive, and I wanted more. I found MAIW and that was the answer. Real flight plans, top of the line graphics, true to life atc activity and fantastic airbases with superior graphics. And by the way, there's always something new. O can say going from a few thousand files of add on to a few million the no conflict with other add ons was a plus. Figure the original fax came with just over 20,000 airports, I'm pulling close to 75000, and considering the stock Aircraft in FSX it's not like I really miss them. Other than the stock fax I really don't think any two are alike considering what has been done to the program by individuals, especially if they've been with the FSX since 2007.I know of alot of users have went from one system to another and had to start all over, but that really wasn't necessary. You can upgrade from Windows 7,8,9 to ten without losing anything. It's called a download assistant, and if you contact Microsoft live chat they'll be glad to assist. It should be known that it was the private user sector and websites that took fax to where it is now, and to the point that Lockheed bought the platform because of the potential that we the flightsim community relentlessly took on, and many thanks to the websites like MAIW THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE.

By Sonny T.

All you have to do is become a member with your valid email. They will not spam you. If you have an issue or any questions send them a message, and they will get back to you asap.

By Sonny T.

MAIW is a valid site, I've used this site and have done a minimum of 50 downloads of the highest quality military add on. A very knowledgable staff that takes the art of creation very seriously.

By Sonny T.
Questions? Get answers from the Maiw.net staff and other customers.

Maiw.net?