This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Main.innewscenter.net

Main.innewscenter.net

Main.innewscenter.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Main.innewscenter.net ranks 165th among News Other sites.

How would you rate Main.innewscenter.net?

“This site spams you with on-line pharmacy ads and it...”

Paul A.
5/6/11

This site spams you with on-line pharmacy ads and it is very slow, plus after it loaded my virus scan software had to do a scan on my machine. DO NOT VISIT THIS SITE, it should be shut down...

paula72
May 6th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Main.innewscenter.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Main.innewscenter.net?

Have a question about Main.innewscenter.net?