Review of MailPix

221 Main Street, Suite K
Huntington Beach,, CA 92648

mailpixs
9/10/18

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!
Terrible company! But not only that, horrible quality!!!
When I first order, they forgot one of my orders and gave me $10 off coupon. Without any apology! Now that they forgot about my coupon and charged again!
Color tone was completely different from my original and again, they forgot how to apologize or how to print!

jakiah
7/23/18

This is the worst place to order from. I have been waiting to get pictures for over a month. I keep calling everyday and everyday I keep getting a different answer. The owner of the company is supposed to be Darnell barber and I have been trying unsuccessfully everyday to talk to him for a month and they have a different excuse. please do not order form mailmypix. its a fraud. the only reason I gave 1 star is because I had to.

aprilh27
2/12/16

I don't just mean it's slow. I mean you will NEVER. GET. YOUR. ORDER.
I waited 28 days before I started the complaint process. I saw my orders "in process" in my only like account, still, after almost a month and reached out to MailPix. I received an email receipt confirmation from Support. I waited 48 hours and received no response. I sent a second email. Again, the only response I received was an email receipt confirmation. I have reached out to PayPal to get my money back. Don't bother with this company when there are so many other excellent photo gift companies out there.

Questions? Get answers from the MailPix staff and other customers.

MailPix?