Magictruckinductive reviews

jenniferr248
1/15/18

I bought 2 "fingerlings" at 25/item. I tried to cancel the items once I realized that I could get them at toys r us cheaper. I was told via email that they were shipped - however never got the shipment email. I got the package and they were no fingerlings - they were magic finger monkeys. A knock-off, far inferior. This company has no telephone number so I emailed and asked where to return the item and I was told send it to china. According to the site it was based it Miami FL. Not the case. I asked for a partial refund or a prepaid return receipt - since sending them to china for a refund will be more than i paid for them originally. I was told no. So I disputed the company with my bank. On the basis that it was falsly advertised as a USA company, the item was a knockoff and they refused to work with me. Flash forward 3 weeks - I am refunded by my bank - the company emails me for their money back - and i explained again for the dispute and asked for a partial refund due to the knock-off sale, or a prepaid return label and they emailed me back stating that they are sending my emails to their attorney as I was in "breach" of their terms and agreements and return policy and they are considering this a criminal offense.

I have been in touch with my bank to let them know that I AM NOT dropping my dispute. My bank did research and the magic truck inductive was the company i paid - another company deducted the money from my account and they saw them located in china, canada and 2 other countries under other identities.

allanr32
12/29/17

Received a broken monkey and they replaced without asking for retruning the item :) Will definitely order from them again. Definitely not a scam.

kaov1
12/20/17

This is a scam website. I also got scam from magictruckinductive. They try to sell toys that they don't have. Do not buy anything from them. Please FTC and their domain name (namecheap) legal and abuse to shut this site down. I strongly believe they send virus to your email account once you contact them about your order. Everytime I email them my whole email account would disappeared then for a few minutes later it would start to download again. My account has not been normal lately.

heatherc123
12/8/17

Thought I was ordering Fingerlings at $25 a piece. Emailing back and forth they were helpful. After I placed the order I realized they weren't fingerlings. Tried to cancel the order but they told me it already shipped. However, I never got an e-mail stating it was shipped. Which is what the website says it will do. Then they try to tell me that they are made at the same factory. I told them I only wanted the original not a knock off. Going to have to stop payment on the credit card. Here's the link to the fake. I totally should have realized it and didn't. https://magictruckinductive.com/products/new-magic-finger-baby-monkey-toy?variant=5061716770850

Questions? Get answers from the Magictruckinductive staff and other customers.

Magictruckinductive?