MagicSeven-GetPaidToday reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sciannac
11/7/10

This site is a band of thieves! They first gain your trust by their powerful words of encouragement, that they plan to make millionaires in two years or less. That they really want to help people. What they want is to rip you off and have money from your pocket!
They offered a 30 day money back guarantee, that for $60 dollars they would use your member ID url and bring you 10 non upgraded referrals min, and 5 upgraded pros min, for 30 days. So I thought I couldn't lose. That they really cared and wanted to help people. But as I waited the 30 days I saw how awful they were treating people, because people began to complain about them in their forum. I went in there and just told the truth, that their 30 day money back promotion only brought me 2 referrals that never upgraded. I brought in 38 referrals myself by another site but none upgraded because they would of read my forum report that the site was no good. So when I asked for a refund, guess what, they completely ignored me! I never got it back.
So here I am today wanting to warn people do not join their useless site!

Questions? Get answers from the MagicSeven-GetPaidToday staff and other customers.

MagicSeven-GetPaidToday?