Magicdress.co.uk

Magicdress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Magicdress.co.uk ranks 177th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate Magicdress.co.uk?

“The dress I got in magicdress site is very well made,...”

Carla P.
1/25/13

The dress I got in magicdress site is very well made, it has a built in padded bra and a strap on the inside of the dress to hold it in place. The color (i got it in Hunter green) is a pretty turquoise green chiffon. The dress looks just like in the pictures and I am very happy with it. Although i have to take them to the tailor, because i didn't order custom made the price makes it all right. I also add a black sash on the dress because that's what i prefer. It is flowy and pretty and I am happy I trusted my gut and went for it.

“I had the same experience with this site as other reviewers...”

Jennifer B.
1/9/14

I had the same experience with this site as other reviewers in that I bought a dress from them and then they refused to allow me to return it when I received it, even though it says nowhere on their site that they don't accept returns. These dresses are obviously counterfeit. They are of poor quality and cheaply made. Don't be scammed out of your money... go to a more reputable dress site instead! Buyer beware!

jenniferb55
January 9th, 2014

jennifers61
August 10th, 2013

Do not use this website!
I was incredibly disappointed receiving my dress - it looked nothing like the picture on their website!
The colour was correct and the sizing was ok (although poorly fitting due to poor quality). The cross style on the bodice of the dress was not the same as the picture. The picture shows it crossing over on top of the skirt section which was the feature that made me want the dress but sadly when it arrived the skirt was instead stitched on top of the cross style which made the hips look larger and stick out than what they should. There was also a lot of material left loose under the arms and reallybthe whole dress was just not finished to a high standard and the hem of the dress was also frayed! When I emailed to say I was not satisfied and explained my reasons and that I wanted a full refund I was told that I couldn't get one because they only return items that are the wrong colour or size? And they also advised that they can not guarantee that the dress will look like the photo - even though that neither of these things are detailed on their website!
I have to say I had my doubts in ordering from this company yet i stupidly still went ahead - but please take my advice - don't buy from this company! You'd be cheaper taking a photo from the website and going to a local seamstress to make it for you instead!

carlap4
January 25th, 2013

The dress looks just like in the pictures and I am very happy with it.
I also add a black sash on the dress because that's what i prefer.
It is flowy and pretty and I am happy I trusted my gut and went for it.

Questions? Get answers from the Magicdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magicdress.co.uk?

Have a question about Magicdress.co.uk?