Review of MagazineNook

MagazineNook reviews

jk23
3/22/12

I placed an order with this company in Nov. 2012 for a subscription. I had not received any magazine by the end of February so I contacted them. They said they would check on the status and get back to me. I did not hear from them again for a week so I contacted them again. I found out the icon on their site that looks like you can speak to a live person is nothing but a email link. Also, they have no phone number for service. Only after several e-mails and threats did they get back to me to tell me that my subscription would start in April.

Then suddenly two weeks before the subscription was suppose to start I got a notification from Magazinenook.com that my order had been canceled. Upon contacting them again they wrote that I had canceled my order in January with the publisher. This was impossible because I had not received any magazines therefore I had no idea of my subscription number or anything. They offered no solutions to my issue and we very unresponsive to any customer service.

rossp1
2/6/11

Received my subscription in time (7 weeks after purchase)

Questions? Get answers from the MagazineNook staff and other customers.

MagazineNook?