This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mag-marketing.co.uk

Mag-marketing.co.uk

Mag-marketing.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mag-marketing.co.uk ranks 222nd among Advertising sites.

How would you rate Mag-marketing.co.uk?

“This is a Scam company, so not register or pay any...”

Geetu N.
3/28/11

This is a Scam company, so not register or pay any money. I paid £59.95 for free advertising on my car. A week later the owner Mr James Brady told me his database crashed. I'm still trying to get back my money. This a scam do not fall for it.

geetun
March 28th, 2011

jamesr19
April 28th, 2011

Total scam, still waiting on refund, now told its been closed down, beware of mag marketing and dynamic marketing innovations both the same scammer

stewartp2
June 28th, 2013

What company is going to pay you £250 for a plate advertisng their services? You can buy magnetic plates to advertise your business on E Bay for as little as £4.99!

Questions? Get answers from the Mag-marketing.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mag-marketing.co.uk?

Have a question about Mag-marketing.co.uk?