This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MadLaw.ca

MadLaw.ca

MadLaw.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MadLaw.ca ranks 43rd among Law Other sites.

How would you rate MadLaw.ca?

“Great information and great lawyers”

Michael S.
9/21/15

About 11 months ago I was charged with a domestic problem between my wife and I. I was really worried and needed advice. I landed on madlaw.ca where I got information I needed and eventually contacted a lawyer that they recommended. My case has been resolved and I have no criminal record and everything was free

michaels311
September 21st, 2015

My case has been resolved and I have no criminal record and everything was free

Tip for consumers:
if you are going to use this site make sure that you really read the information they provide and take it seriously, they really are there to help you

Questions? Get answers from the MadLaw.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MadLaw.ca?

Have a question about MadLaw.ca?