M4n.online

M4n.online has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate M4n.online?

“ATTENTION SCAMMERS - https://m4n.online/ MARKETS FOR NOW”

JUD.MILOSLAVA P.
2/7/21

I was lured into trading under the promise of automatic trading, but unfortunately none took place. For three months, no one introduced me to the account on which the transactions took place, and no one stopped them, neither in profit nor in loss. There are no public trading conditions to familiarize oneself with the trading rules in order to deceive clients. The same goes for multiple web address changes and lack of support. They have changed their websites several times. They stole EUR 17,800 from me, did not want to return it and demanded another EUR 5,340 as a commission. I don't know for what, there is no profit. And now they don't even communicate, they canceled their pages and the current ones are: https://m4n.online/ And seat? Seychelles! The police are saving the case.

judmiloslavap
February 7th, 2021

They have changed their websites several times.
And seat? Seychelles!

The police are saving the case.

Questions? Get answers from the M4n.online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about M4n.online?

Have a question about M4n.online?