M.scholarships4moms.net

M.scholarships4moms.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate M.scholarships4moms.net?

“Extremely Misleading website”

Candle j.
6/6/19

Whats in a name? Reaching scholarships for mom seemed pretty cool as I was searching for education aid. As ioved through the site I realized the only "scholarship" opportunity there is a random "contest" to enter. No place to app for scholarships. Each page conveniently has GRANTS at the top, again no place for any applications or as with scholarships as well, No info. Either. So just what is this website? A place to fill out all your information only to be redirected to a list of colleges you May qualify to enroll with. Are you kidding me? What a waste of my time!

candlej
June 6th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the M.scholarships4moms.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about M.scholarships4moms.net?

Have a question about M.scholarships4moms.net?