Luxury-bags-sale.ru

Luxury-bags-sale.ru has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Luxury-bags-sale.ru?

“Same scam Don't Do It”

Kimberly H.
3/5/20

These sites that insist on you using money transfer that can't be refunded...NO! I learned the hard way. Please let me save you several hundred dollars. Unless you can use your cc and have recourse if the bag never shows up. Don't use.

kimberlyh409
March 5th, 2020

Unless you can use your cc with recourse if they scam you-don't use.

By Kimberly H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Luxury-bags-sale.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxury-bags-sale.ru?

Have a question about Luxury-bags-sale.ru?